Sheren Tang takes good care of Wayne Lai while he cooks

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Jun 10, 2009.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sheren Tang, Wayne Lai and the rest of the "Rosy Business" cast, stormed into the "Beautiful Cooking" kitchens and had a huge cooking competition. 4th Wife Sheren Tang only spent the evening helping Chai Gau Wayne Lai wipe off his sweat, allowing Chai Gau to successfully become the "Man of the Kitchen". The one who has the best cooking skills is Kiki Sheung, she exposed that she often makes congee for her boyfriend and that next year she'll announce their declaration of love (marriage).

Sheren portrayed 4th Wife so well, but her cooking is not that great. The entire night, she only let Wayne perform cooking on his own, she was by his side to help him wipe off his sweat. Sheren was also playing "Ghost" (人鬼情未了) with him, the judge Ngok Wah shouted: "No Eyes See!" (In English). Wayne's great cooking performance lead to praises from the judges that he's a good man, Wayne said: "In the beginning stages of my marriage, I cooked for my wife before, when I was young I learned how to cook from my mom. I inherited her cooking skills."

Although Wayne's cooking is pretty good, but Kiki Sheung's cooking is even better, it was amazing. Kiki smiled and said: "I watched my mom cook a lot, it's quite simple. I am best at making congee. (Use your cooking skills to keep men?) The guy really likes me, no need to think of tactics. It's because I will be announcing my declaration of love soon, the fastest will be next spring. My boyfriend didn't propose to me, I place romantic as an importance, therefore proposal is definitely needed, make me drop a tear first." Sheren and Kiki were once rumored to have not got along, but last night the two smashed the rumors apart, it was Sheren who took the initative that the two were chatting and laughing together.

Last night the "cook from hell" was Kara Hui (Wai Ying Hung), she said in opposition: "Susan Tse and I were pretty okay, usually I am used to cooking alone, I'm not used to having someone next to me, Susan and I were shaking hands the whole night, trying to create a fun atmosphere."

Source: Oriental Daily
    Translated by: aZnangel @ ***