Should boys go for circumcision ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by charlestsy, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Boys should go for circumcision? because of religion or health. If there is a problem during urine then it should be done. I like to know what you think.

I like to make it but skeptical about it. hmm...

Attached Files:

2. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

Your post sounds kind of odd. Can you rephrase it?

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I'd say circumcision is not enough, castration should be needed! :trollface2:

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I guess you aren't circumsized?

6. jason.so

jason.so Member

according to the medical world getting circumcise is actually very beneficial to men, boys and even toddlers
    but in relation to your question should a person get circumcised due to religious views i believe that is a question that should be answered by yourself and no one else .. regardless of your choice of religion
    that religious journey you take primary is between you and the almighty and no one else

7. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

circumcision is unnecessary..anything done due to religion is unnecessary imo.

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Why mess with such an important part of the body. There are stories with people getting their pens cut off, nerve damage and loses sensitivity. But their might be a couple of pros thst come with it, the extra skin doesn't get in the way during intercourse, might last longer cause you are less sensitive.

It just comes to whether you what to do it or not. Doing it later in life is going to hurt a lot.

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Well funnily I've run into something about this topic couple of weeks ago. Some woman's father, quite late in his 60s or 70s, circumcised fearing that in the future when he's too old that he won't be able to wash himself down there and will get infections from been unhygienic (severe case of dick cheese). :flames:

10. 3liminator

3liminator Well-Known Member

It's there for a reason

11. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

I can understand why circumcision was necessary in the past where there was no running water, hygiene was not the greatest.. but present time you have to be pretty damn dirty to get an infection down there.

crazy fact: rabbis after circumcising a baby will suck the blood off the winker. there are cases where this crazy ritual led to babies getting herpes.