Show off Kissers

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by HendyZero2, Apr 1, 2012.

1. HendyZero2

HendyZero2 Member

So this has happened 3 or 4 times already and I didn't really get what was going on until today.

Anyway, So I was at Wal-Mart today walking around shopping and right in my view straight ahead down the aisle an Asian couple was walking towards me. They were still quite a ways away and I only looked at them for maybe a second but made eye contact. I looked away and then looked back up the next thing I know the guy grabs the girl and starts making out with her in public. Purely showing off because while doing it he cuts his eyes at me as if to say "Haha This is my girl." or something. He finished then walked off.

So I'm in shock now standing there thinking to myself "What was that?" I mean did this guy just challenge me or something? I really don't know.

So why would someone do this? Does anybody know? It seemed pretty childish to me though. Like High School. I believe this type of behavior comes from an area of insecurity on the inside. So what do you guys and gals at PA think?

Area Houston,TX.

2. Lol I'm pretty sure he just used you as a way to quickly boost his ego and self-esteem. I would have just yelled out "stop being so insecure", laugh out loud and walk away

3. HendyZero2

HendyZero2 Member

I thought so lol. Yeah I will do that next time something happens like this.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

unless they be fucking in public nothing special

5. shit it's walmart... anything and everything will happen at walmart.. must I link the walmart song again?

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

tag and bag in isle 7 at walmart.

7. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

should of grabbed the girl and kissed her too and show him wassup

8. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I would have said, "Get a room, cheapskate..." as I walked by, LOL... :trollface2:

9. OhHenry1

OhHenry1 Member

hey you should take that as a compliment, he prob thinks that you can steel his gf, so he did that because he is insecure