Sire Ma Cameo (Spoiler Alert!)

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by xaznxryux, Nov 1, 2011.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

If you guys been watching read on, if not, don't

so about that kid who died and got stuffed in a trash bin, somehow I think Sire Ma is part of it...

Wasn't she the one dancing with the other people and Kate with that kid filming them...

Yeh seems like Sire has some sort of important roles lately, so I'm guessing she isn't done here...

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

that's like 2 sec of the scene.....unless she's part of the case.....

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ahaha i thought she was a KLF.. & i thought the twin was too. The twin later on involved in the case, so maybe sire will too.

But Sire doesn't know the kid.. cause shes just the "leader" of twins group.

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I do not think it has to do with the guys son (the one at the end of ep 15).
    Only time will tell.

5. xaznxryux

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!

+1 FOR RAYMOND!!!!!

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

haha I knew she wasn't majorly involved, in fact it was

[hide]that peter dude was.[/hide]

7. xaznxryux

she was indirectly involved...but still, finally this case is over...

8. the outcome was not desirable but i thought case was good....liked how they incorporate the guys son trying to commit suicide. there was substance in this case :)

#8 shinobi, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  9. xaznxryux

its a good ending for this case...but damn I'm seeing too much Sire these days...i think this will be one of those "over-promoting" thing and then icing them for the next year...lol