Sisley Choi Wardrobe Malfunction at "Presumed Accidents" Promo Event

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 22, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

sisley-choi-presumed-promo-2016.jpg
    Contains Presumed Accidents spoilers

Lawrence Ng (吳啟華), Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), Selena Li (李施嬅) and more attended an event in Tsuen Wan to promote their TVB drama Presumed Accidents <純熟意外>, which will be airing its final week of episodes next week.

Sisley, who was wearing an off-shoulder white dress, accidentally revealed her adhesive bra and tape while playing games with the cast on stage. Sisley said in a later interview, “I wasn’t expecting to get so into the games.” Asking if she had put on any safety undergarments, she boldly said, “No, but its okay!”

Lawrence pointed out that he was the one who inadvertently exposed the most during the games. “Some of the buttons on my shirt came off. I guess my pecs were just that great!”

In Presumed Accidents, both Lawrence and Sisley play insurance claim inspectors. While it was implied on the show that Lawrence and Sisley’s characters might end up together due to their spiritual connection, it was later revealed that Lawrence is actually Sisley’s birth father.

In regards to this revelation, Lawrence said, “It’s supposed to be a shocker.” Asking Sisley if she finds it to be a pity that she was unable to play a couple with Lawrence, she said, “No, I actually like this better! It makes more sense!”

Gossip rumors say that Selena and Sisley did not get along on set due to Sisley winning out in the lead female role. In response to this, Selena said rookie actresses like Sisley deserve to have more opportunities to cultivate their abilities. Sisley also clarified, “We all got along really well. I’m very happy and honored to get Selena’s support.”

Sisley then said that cast relationships aren’t as messy and dramatic as the media make it seem. “It’s all just gossip. They’re never true.”

Creds: Oriental Daily

#1 b-lee, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

I might be the only one that think this, but she's getting prettier by the days! Her acting is definitely getting better too...regardless if she's annoying or or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

meanwhile somewhere in canada...
    shinobi (while hiding from Sherry 's dinner threat to his wallet) is trying to find the HD version of this video and super slow-mo to capture Sisley's nipple.

pm shinobi for celebrity nudes and sextape lol :D

#3 ailyeric, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Thought the video would have some Selena in it at least :p