Smash bro Brawl Sonic

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by rewqdsa, Oct 10, 2007.

1. rewqdsa

rewqdsa Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The one whose Smash appearance has been most desired dashes in from far away at supersonic speed.

Sonic the Hedgehog crashes headlong into battle!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Video

[youtube]aYURkhIt0sI[/youtube]

#1 rewqdsa, Oct 10, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh wicked, he might become my fav character if he is gd on the game.

3. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

oh cool, there would also be wario and snake and a couple of others too...lol...cant wait to use snakeXD...haha

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

What is this a April's Fool Joke? Lol

I read about this in school during Comp Sci. But I still think pit will be my new favourite character in Brawl. If I get the wii that is.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i don't think mario and sonic can co-exist in a game

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Well apparently they do and Smash Bros Brawl is not the only game. The other game is Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

7. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

hmm heard about this at programming class, but i heard ppl arguing that if they have sonic they should at least have megaman xD

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^guess there are gonna more future sonic and mario games then... lol megaman too then it would be megaman vs. samus or something lol. too bad sony never had a mascot lol, it was either gonna be crash or spyro back in the days then the appeal dissapeared

9. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Megamen would suck. At least I think he would :\

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

crash bandicoot was actually a pretty solid character, however as far as sony characters go, it would have to be either Solid Snake or Cloud/Sephiroth from FF7

hahaha or if they had Kratos from God of War that would be amazing

11. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

The game would just not be fair anymore. It would be total chaos. Lol

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^kratos decapitating and doing those fatalities to sonic and mario, priceless haha... i wonder how many presses of the buttons would take off sonic's head.

and yea i enjoyed the 2 and 3rd crash bandicoot, with the 2nd one sorta as a classic for me and the first spyro was good too

13. Killmaster

Killmaster Member

I loved the series so far and they always add better characters and better moves. I'm really looking forward to Sonic (although mostly for MGS Snake).