Sneak Preview : Never Forever

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by hadouken, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Saturday, 09 June 2007

[​IMG]

I never realized how good Ha Jung Woo was until I finished the hit drama series H.I.T (Homicide Investigation Team) starring Ko Hyun Jung. He isn’t your typical drop dead gorgeous actor, but oh man, the man knows how to act and I guess it doesn’t hurt that he’s the son of a veteran actor Kim Yoong Gun.

Okay, back to the movie. Never Forever is about a seemingly “perfect” marriage between a Caucasian woman (Vera Farmiga) and a very successful Asian businessman (David McInnis), but in reality the marriage is anything but perfect. In the wife’s desperate attempt to salvage the marriage, she tries to conceive a child with another man - an illegal immigrant (Ha Jung Wo) who lives in Chinatown no less. On top of that, she offers to pay him US$300 every time they have sex and another $30,000 if she gets pregnant.

This “arrangement” is sort of strange, but it’s refreshing to see a white woman married to an Asian male in a movie. This movie was at Sundance and there are conflicting reviews - some are absolute fans while others are critical about this movie, but I’m already a fan. Can’t you tell?
    *Never Forever will open in theaters on June 21st.

credits popseoul

2. don

don ello

lol what's that guy doing? -lol

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

get ya mind outa the gutter don...

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

ladies pay me 30,000 every time i have sex wit em' regardless of whether they get pregnant or not.

5. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

She pays someone to have sex... a korean immigrant.... a duck... sex must suck at home. I beleive she is a slut. period. end of story

My friend finds him good looking too but if you do shitty things, it defines you as a whole... even in movies.
    A villian is always a villian, even if they are good in the next movie... hard to change the way people view others...

6. chheng

chheng New Member

uhhh this movie looks weird to me.... -_- lol, n the storyline seems to be too predictable for me as well