SNSD fills in temporarily for Song Ji Hyo on ‘Running Man’

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Sep 19, 2011.

1. 20110824_snsd_0.jpg

On September 19th, PD Cho Hyo Jin of SBS’s ‘Running Man‘ revealed that the members of SNSD recently filled in for actress Song Ji Hyo for the show’s recording.

He revealed, “YoonA, Jessica, Yuri, Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Hyeoyeon took part in September 19th’s recording. The male cast of ‘Running Man’ weren’t able to close their jaws when they saw the members step onto the set.”

The six girls paired up with the ‘Running Man’ crew to play an upgraded version of the paired race that was shown in a previous episode from July.

Cho PD continued, “The members were extremely active with the recording and did as much as they could for Song Ji Hyo, who’s currently hospitalized. We have to edit the footage to know, but we’re looking forward to some great scenes from them.”

Their episode will broadcast on October 2nd.

Source:Allkpop

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Cant wait til soshified to sub this :shifty:

Never watched an episode..but description seems fun! Too bad no fany.. but Jessica :naughty:! This shall be my first episode.

Are they only filling in one episode? Or being a host too now?

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

They are only guests, Jessica will probably be boring if she is like anything when she came on the first time, Seohyun isn't really a variety show type person but we'll see. Hyeoyeon is hardly on any variety show, but she'll be active for sure but will she be able to express herself and be funny.

Yoona, Yuri and Taeyeon should do better. Hope the girls will be funny and play hard...(forget about Jessica playing hard..lol)

The english sub for this episode will come out fast...

4. I can picture jessica complaining already lmfao

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ that's something I like about her. I think it'll be fun to watch -lol

6. dragon2kool

dragon2kool New Member

Soshified will take long to sub it, so either try KShowNow or iSUBS. Both sub running man, KShowNow does fast sub but a lower quality video, whereas iSUBS does excellent sub, translate everything and all the caption. iSUBS sub it in greater quality, in 360p, 450, and 720p. But iSUB will be slower at subbing. They could work with Soshified, you never know :D (since iSUBS is the merge of RamenSoupSub, and they had previously work with Soshified with subbing family outing that SNSD appeared in).

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

As long as someone links me to the download -whistle

Can't wait to see Jessica, love her new hair

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

9. homoloto

homoloto Well-Known Member

waiting for the new ep.........

10. Jessica needs to be blonde again =/

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I actually like her this coloured hair. And this hairstyle suits her too! Great pic kdotc (Y)

12. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Although KShowNow subs fast, the translation isn't that great and they skip stuff too, let alone the quality of the videos.

It's best to watch the HD 720p but if you can't the 480p is good enough.

13. levitage

levitage Well-Known Member

just finish watching SNSD running man, quite interesting want more episodes from them