SNSD’s Tiffany represents SME at the “2011 SM TOWN in Paris Writers & Publishers Conference”

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Jun 12, 2011.

1. 20110612_tiffany_conference_6.jpg

Paris was not host to the “SM TOWN Live in Paris” concerts, but also the “2011 SM TOWN in Paris Writers & Publishers Conference”, which was held on June 11th at the Marriot Rive Gauch hotel.
    The event saw the attendance of Kim Young Min, Lee Soo Man, SNSD’s Tiffany, Teddy Riley, and approximately 50 other European composers. Tiffany represented her SM labelmates and gave a special presentation on the training and debut process of the SME system in English.
    The conference itself was specially set up by SM Entertainment to coincide with the “SM Town Live in Paris” tour. It aimed to showcase not only the music and performance style of SM artists, but also to raise awareness of their musical style to the rest of the world and encourage active communication.

20110612_tiffany_conference_10.jpg 20110612_tiffany_conference_1.jpg 20110612_tiffany_conference_2.jpg

Source: Allkpop

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Love the last pic. ♥

3. damn she is gorgeous.

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Why don't Seohyun do something like this lol but still Fany is looking good there.

5. Cause Tiffany is good in english.

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

she told me she only likes "oppa's" =p

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

dont normally come to this section but she looks real good in that dress

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol thought they were all choppy at english.

9. Jessica and Tiffany are from Cali...

[video=youtube;CuF98WJ484o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuF98WJ484o[/video]

[video=youtube;kz1bFPBdyyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz1bFPBdyyg[/video]

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I love their english. Just because lots of celebrities aint fluent in english.

11. ^That english RDR app talk made me get the app LOL!