Sonija in on the first beat

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by philostrate, Jun 23, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/on_the_first_b...cast/index.html

[​IMG]

Sonija Kwok as Yuen Wai Nei - 30 years old

Character : She is Joey's superior and in charge of the complaint department. She is also Michael's ex wife and a misunderstanding has led to their divorce. She can judge honestly when doing her job and is not afraid to confront criminals. In love, she is very stubborn and is never really reveals her true feelings.

Background : She has to take care of her family.

i'm surprised susie didn't start a thread to discuss about her...too bad her role isn't that prominent in the series...i personally i like her acting especially in a step into the past-rolleyes

2. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

She is my favorite actress. I like to see the scene when she's back together with Michael.

3. philostrate

^^ me too...it's just sweet to see them back together but i'm afraid this happiness won't be long as i saw in the video michael's somewhat preventing sonija from getting married to a guy...the guy might be kwok sir

4. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

she good...i liked it when she and Michael went bak together/=D

5. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Shes very interesting to watch. Currently I would like to see her more often, she is very experienced in acting too.

6. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Beautiful.Havent seen her for quite some time and she has definitely improved.Surprisingly good chemistry with Michael too.

7. theone

theone Member

yes, her acting is getting more experience.

8. sigrid

sigrid Member

yah, shes getting better

9. tien317

She is so sweet in episode 16-18.Just love to see her on screen now.Was never her fan,but after OTFB,i think i'll be one of her fans.Her chemistry with Michael Tao is also remarkable.SIGH.Too bad she will die in this series.

10. christy1983

christy1983 New Member

what??? she willl die?? why do u say that here! Its a spoiler!

11. tien317

Sorry.I didnt know u all didnt notice.If u look closely to the Themesong of each episode,u will get it.

12. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Not really, the theme song had her funeral in it.

13. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Too bad she leaves Michael for Sammuel later on, not a spoiler too cause of the theme song. She was seen hugging Sammuel and in a wedding grown without Michael.

14. philostrate

i dun think sonija will ever leave michael...maybe there's a nother misunderstanding between them...and sonija prolly sad and hurt so she hugged sammul...and the wedding part...prolly sonija wants to rebel and make michael jealous...

15. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Like Her In This Series .
    She Plays Her Role Well .

16. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I like her in this series. She is sweet and lovable. I like her character very much.

17. shizukaao

shizukaao Member

shes acts a lot better n this serie i like her

18. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

Don't mean to bash , i like sonija but i heard because of her Michael Tao got divorced and this isn't the first time this happened involving her @.@

19. philostrate

i thought it has been cleared by michael that it's got nothing to do with sonija? still i think sonija is ok in acting...

20. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

shes an old actor.. but very good. She can definetely act.. we can see this in the academy and her previous series.. hope to see more of her in the future.!