Sonija's Ending... (spoilers - dont read if u dun wana know)...

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by tien317, Jul 6, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Published in a HongKong major newspaper or magazine....

A guy broke into prison to save his brother (he was the The triad boss named who killed Fiona). However, Michael later killed him and so his brother(triad boss) took revenge and kidnapped Sonija who he know is important to Michael. He beat her very badly and even broke her teeth and sent it to Michael. Although Michael was able to rescue Sonija, she was beaten too badly and was unconscious. The doctor said she has no chance of surviving = vegetable. She was already 5-6 months pregnant and the doctor was able to save her baby but Sonija died right after that. It is stated that Michael thought the baby was Sammul's baby...

~Sigh...dont feel like seeing Sonija's death.Already feeling bad now...So sad ending.She is such a nice Madam and friend in this series...Why must they make it this way...sigh...~

Attached Files:

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

sonija's ending is brutal...so sammul's gonna have a brief relationship with her?

3. tien317

Not sure...My friend said it is not mentioned in the article.But i assume yes...What do u think?-^_^

4. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

sad....feel so sorry for her now...

5. cat

cat Well-Known Member

Oh.. mind it is so sad to heard that Sonija's ending has to be this way. Is the baby that Sonija had belong to her ex-husband or Sam?

6. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

ohh damn i read this xD
    those pics are -devil-dead

7. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i think they might not have anything but as usual, misunderstanding leads michael to think that the baby belongs to sammul....

8. pepsiblue

pepsiblue Well-Known Member

OMG, that is such a rough and brutal end, but I guess TVB has to throw tragedy into their series sometime since it's almost always happy endings which doesn't really relflect reality always. I always knew something bad was gonna happen to her from the scene of the family all sad in the themesong but it's shocking HOW it happens........

9. tamagodaisuki

oh wow.....didn't knew she would die this way....i mean there were hints of her dying in the pics played during the theme song, but......
    what happens to the baby then, since micheal misunderstands?

10. tien317

I think the baby belongs to Michael as i saw the preview of epi.26, she is already pregnant.

11. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Well i'd feel better now reading the spoilers than watching it.

12. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I think Sam propose to her.

13. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

gosh~~ why she have to die~~ haih~wasted la.. ~ :(

14. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

i feel bad for sonija =/

15. vivian_tang

vivian_tang Active Member

omg that is just sad... I wished she didn't died in the movie

16. angel_dust1234

angel_dust1234 Active Member

i hope sammul keeps the baby cause he's really sad...his girlfriends (sonjia and fiona) both died.....should leave him with something

17. champ91

champ91 Well-Known Member

tvb can't always make happy endings.......well you know someone is going to die after seeing the first series
    ________
    Ford Futura

#17 champ91, Jul 8, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  18. happii

happii Well-Known Member

i watch the ending today n its soo sad! can't believe its another sad ending. The last academy is sad enough n now this second one is a sad one too! i feel so sorry for Cheng Sir!

19. tien317

You watched it d?good for u...we have 3more to go :(

20. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say Sonija is his GF, he was just a replacement for her at that moment. You know she will probably go back to Michael if she was still alive. Sammul is an idiot and don't deserve a lot of stuff.