Soul Clibur IV

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Jay22098, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

Started a new thread cos I couldnt find anything on the new soul calibur game, its been out for around about 2 weeks now, what do u guys think?

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I saw the ad in the cinemas, god it look good on the big screen.

Can't believe Yoda nad Vader are in it, LMAO!

3. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

Anyone else got the game? I've got 6 more honors to get. I've been playing it for the past 5 days straight. How about posting some custom characters on the forum?

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

5. goku1234

goku1234 Active Member

i have it on ps3 and i must say it one of the best game ever to play!! =D

p.s. how do i use the finish moves?

6. ^ your saying its so good and you dont know how to play it??????

The last one was weak, to shallow, not enough depth, maybe they can sort it out, the original soul blade was the best, the music was spot on too.

7. cheebee333

cheebee333 Well-Known Member

Yoda for 360 and vader for ps3

8. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

i want it but dont think its worth 60

9. to do the critical finish you need to break the opponents soul gauge by either continuous parrying of his attacks or simply attack him a lot while he blocks the soul gauge is basically a guard bar... lol break the guard bar and on the PS3 hit L1 when the armor breaks you will know the soul gauge breaks when you see the life bar blinking red and then the armor break sounds is heard

10. w1ndxris

w1ndxris Member

its a good game but i dont understand how to play it...

tekken 6 and street fighter 4 is the way to go...

11. I had to trade that in after awhile.. just couldn't really get into it.. got boring after awhile..

12. ml_mobile

ml_mobile Member

must agreed with Ecko that this doesn't have the "element" for continuos game play. although it not trade, but already on shelf for quite some times. Comparing MGS4 which I got at later date, but already completed once and planning for a second round for some hidden treasures.

May be I not a truly arcade fan... could I not???

13. onlythelonely

onlythelonely Member

is this available for the wii?
    was only able to find soul calibur legends

14. nah.. it's just that tried to milk the hell outta your money buy release all those bs DLC that was a turn off...

had they put yoda in the game in the first place for the ps3 n vice verse.. it mightta been enjoyable for a while longer.. But damn.. I thought Vader and Apprentice moves were gonna crazier than they were..

15. fuhua054

fuhua054 Member

Nice graphics :)