[SPOILER ALERT] CH 29-30 (FINALE) Discussion for Lives of Omission

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by Dav, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Definitely a bittersweet feeling that Lives of Omission is ending. It's been a pleasant and enjoyable month-long ride following this series. While this series was flawed in many aspects, I thoroughly enjoyed watching and following it so closely. It's going to be sad knowing I won't have something like this to look forward to any time soon. :(

And here we go. Let's hope these closing chapters meet or exceed our expectations! (Y)

P.S. Nas, I'm disappointed in you. :trollface:

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

ummm....i started one a while ago :confused:

3. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

seriously..? :wtf:

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

doesnt matter, as long as nas didnt start it

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    lol pure funny.
    Lets all hope the released 'spoilers' isn't true to the real series' ending.

6. teehonwei91

teehonwei91 New Member

Hey,can i know..the ending there, Laughing Sir was sitting inside the jail.
    Any idea who the one walking outside there looking at him ? Is like some kind of enemy of Laughing -___-
    Coz Laughing Sir also look back at him at the end scene x.x

7. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

wow.. lapgin is crazy..

8. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

wtf nothing between black and white, theres blue o_O [not grey]

9. runtohell121

lapgin get shot by his head (chun sir or whatever how you say), didn't die, backup kills him when he slowly raises his gun... :facepalm:

edit
    paris get's arrested, escaped, accused of betraying michael.. michael shoots paris in front of the "ether union"... Paris dies.. throws her in the ocean..

#9 runtohell121, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  10. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

This is what I think. Remember at the end there's a picture of the guy involved in the Ether Union? I think he walked past Laughing and looked at him. I think this may lead to another sequel?

11. runtohell121

dies by falling -cry2

12. teehonwei91

teehonwei91 New Member

Thx for replying..but i dun reli get what u mean x.x
    U mean, there another guy in the Ether Union excluding the 5 main members ?
    Which picture u mean ?
    Coz i watch for the 2nd times just now..the final epi..lol..i mean watch the last few mins.
    The one walking pass Laughing was someone who quite big size,then i was thinking izzit whether is the boss during the 3rd time Laughing bcome UC in the drama. The boss in the 1st epi where Laughing become UC and bring him down later on.

13. runtohell121

michael gets killed by laughin..

14. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

i think its the first guy, lol they should have left kate dead ~.~ [waste extra minutes keeping her alive to make it not such a sad ending]

lol Triads must be pretty dumb, to have laughing be UC 4 times =.=
    thought they would have known by now not to trust him lol

Laughing killing Michael is cool! Think your alive? [Bang!]
    Far the ending doesnt make it look like its finished ~.~

Though the Jodie falling scene, why does that old guy and the 4 cars that arrived not just run to the center with one of those trampalene things, or climb up the trailers instead. I mean i'm sure other younger members could run faster then the old guy lol.

15. teehonwei91

teehonwei91 New Member

LOL..yeah..i was thinking the same way as yours. Around 2 cars arrived at the scene but only the old guy rushing to the top to lend a hand ..but he was late -___-
    And i was wondering...others stand there and watch show oni..x.x
    But still...i don't think they measure to save her , since the place she fall was like some those wood rack or smthing..quite high also..x.x

16. ansonyyp

ansonyyp Active Member

I have quite a ridiculous speculation regarding the way it ended.
    That mysterious guy could be bai co..he did not die actually and was sentenced to life time imprisonment. This means police fakes bai co's death so that laughing could be charged with murder. Then perhaps later on, Laughing will be presented with another UC mission by planning a prison breakout for him?

17. kevin

kevin RAWR!

The reason why the ending does not make much sense is because there will be a movie for this series.

It's a shame really

that fala dies, michael go to prison, what's worse is kate doesn't die lol. It's jokes that Jin becomes UC and becoms a triad boss haha

18. teehonwei91

teehonwei91 New Member

I dun think is Bai Co bah..coz the way the guy walk away...is like normal person..nvr show like the way normally crippled co walk..@@

19. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

yes! kate is dead! shot her in the boobies...lol

20. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    that's what you think, I already knew the twist behind that cos for certain people it's in a different position.

For disclaimers: This ain't really spoiling anything since I'm not being specific :trollface: