[SPOILER ALERT] Episode 18

Discussion in 'L'Escargot - 缺宅男女' started by turbobenx, Jan 27, 2012.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

So linda went to bed with Michael tse before? When did that happened? From what i remembered, they just kissed. I think it's an error...

2. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

they probably banged after the ep ended cus linda was walking around the streets in the next ep

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^ah.....

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Clever thinking, she went to Church to get BW.

LOL @ how JJ splashed out her money at the hotel! She's just one of a kind I tell ya haha

5. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

-_- I thought it was obvious they had sex by the beginning of ep 17. Anyway, Linda's acting made it seem like she got raped lol. she's a dirty slut for prostituting herself to him because he spent money on her anyway. Ron should move on!

6. infernochaoz

infernochaoz Well-Known Member

i just found it funny how tvb allowed micheal miu say "pok guy" when he was confronting micheal tse

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i dont feel sorry for linda's "situation" at all...at least accept responsibility and not act like the victim.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

lay gor pok guy!

9. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lmao I couldn't stop giggling after I heard Michael Miu say poke guy. didn't expect that from him!

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

they should add more of that to make it dramatic..lol.....btw, no wonder michael miu was mad that they show this during chinese new year week......

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

pok guy:facepalm: u famous arrr!!!

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Nah bro, he calling you out

13. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i wonder wahts gonna happen when ron finds out JJ is michael's sister

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Use her... I guess... Pretends to like her then dump her, to hurt her feelings maybe??
    For revenge.

15. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Complaint for sure on the PK

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Not the first time pok guy appeared on drama

As long as it was viewer warned at the beginning, cant do shit :p

17. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Appeared on one of the recent series (also towards the end, PK was used), and it got complaint. This one can't avoid the bad fate.

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

pok guy:facepalm:

anyways have a feeling sonja kwok hid something really bad from michael miu also....

19. lisalovlee33

lisalovlee33 Active Member

Ep 16, 17, 18 are fantastic. Wow,the series is fantastic. There's no character I don't enjoy watching. My favorite of course is Mandy. I did found Ron's acting very good in Ep. 18. I enjoy this series lots.

20. kayee1109

kayee1109 Member

I couldn't help it but want to comment on Linda's character. OK, when Michael helped her, he did not ask for any return. I'm sure it was Linda's choice to have sex with him and she also has a tiny bit feeling for him otherwise why would she care so much for him. Remember the part where she was his car and he was sewing her shirt or something like that? Starting from that time, she already had feeling for him. Epi 18 made it sounds like she only had sex with him just to pay him back kind of like being "wai dai". It pisses me off more when people started to blame on Michael saying that he played on Linda. She said she only loves ron, but doing this kind of thing behind her bf, is that really loving a person?