SPOILERS - Ending... Only read if u want to!!!

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by tien317, Nov 4, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Read only if u want....Contains spoilers...Saw it in other forums....

-Moses found a skeleton....the deceased was killed 5 years ago. The police put alot of effort into the case and tracked that Kevin knows the deceased.
    - Truth is the deceased was Kevin's gay partner....Kevin murdered him due to some arguements.
    - Moses and Gigi breaks up in Epi.23 and after a long pursuation, Gigi accepts Kevin later on in the show.But she still loves Moses.
    - Knowing that Gigi still loves Moses, Kevin does all kinda thing to stop both of them of getting back together.
    - Someone(i think is Kuan) threatened Kevin with some photos of him with his ex-gay partner. Kevin was worried that Gigi will find out the truth and then killed that Kuan.
    - When Gigi finds out more and feel that Kevin is suspicious, Kevin and Gigi had a big quarrel and Kevin drowned her to death.
    - Moses became irrational after Gigi's death. He find all means to make Kevin miserable. He published the photos of Kevin being gay and the video of Kevin drowing Gigi.
    - Kevin was kidnapped by his brother due to some family matters. Some fights took place at the kidnap site and Kevin was stabbed by a pole. Moses saw him and instead of saving Kevin,he stabbed him harder and killed him. Kevin's bro saw Moses killing Kevin.
    - Yoyo and Yuen Biao knew that Moses is hunting for Kevin's bro bcoz he was the witness. They reied to stop him.From here, alot of fights between Yuen Biao and Moses.
    - One nite, Moses was very drunk and mistaken Yoyo for Gigi. Both of them had one night stand. Later on, Yoyo was pregnant.
    - The show has some fights continual and in the end, Moses went to jail and listened to Yuen Biao to calm him down. Moses and Yoyo have a child together. I dont know who Moses likes in the end...

I think this is the foreign version = 37episodes - not too sure though...

#1 tien317, Nov 4, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

omg..............so dramatic!!

this ending isn't like the usual TVB style at all, which is good, b/c it give viewers some freshness.

felt bad for GIGI tho....certainly cannot wait to watch the end. :]

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

holy sh*t. Nice ending. finally, like kay said, tvb had a different ending than the usual tvb series. I always like yuen boa and some other VETs in this. Great series. Thanks for the spoiling. Without this, i would've quit watching this.

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

OMG...that is so drastic! Gigi dies?? Darn...

And the whole Kevin is a murderer part seems so unbelievable...

Oh well...can't please everyone. I would've preferred a happy ending. :) But I bet most ppl are dying to see a change in TVB.

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this...Wow what a dramatic ending and I love that it's something different...Kevin's character is quite dark...

6. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Yup...i like the mysterious feeling of Kevin's identity...

7. sai

sai Well-Known Member

Wow... Nice ending, never thought the serie will end like this

8. Kooslee

Kooslee Well-Known Member

Oh no, I thought Gigi and Moses would end together. She died, this is unbelievable. What's happen to the typical TVB happy ending. I am not watching this movie then .

9. yumdedumjenn

yumdedumjenn Well-Known Member

OMG!!! i thought gigi would live and be with moses till the end of the episode but instead kevin is the bad guy and moses go crazy over her death....sigh i feel bad for moses =[[

but i do give madd props to tvb on the script, because i would have not predicted this at all.

10. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

HOLY CRAP....NNNNOOOOO GIGI DIES...AND MOSES IS WITH YOYO???? NOOOOOOOOOO i dun like Yoyo-.-
    even if Gigi is not with Moses, i wouldnt want Yoyo to be with him.....=(

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

heh. doesnt quite matter to me. I meant, i dont like this guy anyways. There's notin between me and him, but i dunno y i hated him. gigi deserve better. Either choose me, lawrence ng (they do have a great relationship in the Heavenly sword 2000 and i respect him), and or juilian cheung (i also respected him). The only thing that actually kept me watching is the VETs; especially Yuen Biao and his actions.

12. babs

babs Well-Known Member

talk about a different ending for tvb... WOW!!!
    I'm not a big Yoyo fan anymore, the only series i actually liked her in was Green Hope.
    Too bad about Gigi..... but at least Moses cared enough about her even though he treated her so poorly.

Thanks for the spoiler

13. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Never thought Moses will kill others due to revenge...!!!

14. tamagodaisuki

wow...........what a twist of events................very surprising but also very disturbing...............wow!!!

15. luv_jocelin

luv_jocelin Active Member

omg!! wat an ending!!!...can't believe GiGi dies..i really wanted her alive n 4 her 2 be wiv moses ...gee, now i dun feel like watching da end....really wanted a good ending

16. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

Wow! What a depressing ending...lots of action though...and Kevin a bad guy....

17. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i don't like the ending, but atleast TVB is getting more creative.

18. laughingblol

laughingblol Member

WHOA... a bit extreme...
    buh i felt bad whn gigi died
    i was lyk =OO

19. snoopy8888

snoopy8888 Well-Known Member

good ending

20. Celciuz

Celciuz Member

This ending is quite interesting... not too predictable like some other series.