Star Wars The Force Unleash

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by maka, Sep 12, 2008.

1. maka

maka Member

Anyone is hyped up about this game.....ive played the demo on ps3 and it was pretty good, not like the other start wars games, you can interact with almost everything.

cant wait for it.

2. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Didn't like the demo. Combo system felt somewhat limited, but then again... It was only a demo.

3. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Honestly out of all the Star Wars games out there... the Jedi Knight series were my favorites... so if force unleashed is anywhere close to that... it's a buy for me...

4. xenoimpact

xenoimpact Member

Loved the Jedi Knight series on the PC, reviews for this game are ok. Graphics-wise, its pretty cool.

5. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

This game is also released on the DS and PSP. I have heard reviews that the DS one isnt as great as the PSP one. Many people have said though that they prefer the PSP due to better graphics. But I reckon the gameplay is gonna be the same

6. i want this game but not at that price.....

7. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

how much it is>?

8. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i want to buy this on the Wii but i read some reviews and they say its really short. 6 hours of gameplay and thats it, thats if you want to collect the secrets then there are more.

9. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

neone get it yet? is it similar to the Jedi Knight series or is it like a slash'm up?

10. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

played the demo, the camera movement is waaaay too slow, and whats worse is that u can't run whilst using the force or blocking!!! character looks abit funni too, looks nth like how he looks in soul calibur iv.

11. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

wait rly? so its not rly like the jedi knight series? i'm sad T.T

12. jon1230

jon1230 New Member

thnX!!1

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

im kind of meh on this one, still waiting for bioware to release a new KOTOR