Starcraft II Announced!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by HellGuard99, May 19, 2007.

1. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

2. Rev

Rev Well-Known Member

Finally after 9 years ! I hope this one is good :). Starcraft and and the expansion pack Broodwar were good. Can't wait for SC2 to release.

3. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

thx..

looking forward to this..

the last one was superb,..

4. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

already been posted :x

5. jt_beyond

jt_beyond New Member

Looking forward for this =D

6. Fizzeh

Fizzeh Member

ahh i can't wait!!

7. Shirotori

Shirotori Member

I hope the playing style is relatively the same as the previous one. Anyone has any info about the new race? (if there is any?) I recall the story at the end of the game they were making some sort of hybrid zerg/protoss race.

8. daydreamer

daydreamer Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that anything that we guess, might not be like true since blizzard has a way of making us guessing but after many many years, they finally started on this game.

9. aznboi699

aznboi699 Active Member

well.. i was not quite looking forward to starcraft 2.. like i said in the other thread... i sort of had a feeling it was going to slope towards an imbalance and it did.. if you want more of what i said about the unreleased game.. refer to the other thread :)

10. urnsim2

urnsim2 Member

imbalance? it wont be. the demo you saw is not final. all you saw was protoss new units. new units for the other two races are not ready yet. as the matter affect it stated that nothing in the demo is final and alot of balance work is going to be done before the final release. probably be released summer next year. the game has the tiberium wars 3d graphics feel to it.

11. krazedhunter

krazedhunter New Member

Personally, I think they at least finally got a game off without so much speculation and secrecy like Starcraft: Ghost Recon which was suppose to be their 1st person shooter game. However, I can say that they probably got demoralized after Half Life/Counter-Strike came into the picture lol.