Status meaning?

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by puisunn, Jan 3, 2007.

1. puisunn

puisunn Well-Known Member

I was wondering what all this status stand for, Banana, Foblet, Super Moderater and etc. Could someone care to explain it to me. Thank you

2. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

this is what i think:
    Banana - you're a whitewashed Asian (yellow on the outside, white on the inside)
    Foblet - more Asian (fresh-off-the- boat)
    Super FOB - even moooore Asian and fobby
    Super Moderator - in charge of the forum

i... hope that helped haha

3. puisunn

Really!Oh.. Just like my friends always called me banana because I'm a chinese but can't read chinese. But how did they knew what I am? Weird, but you're from Vancouver, so shouldn't you be banana as well instead of super FOB? Haha -rolleyes

4. ms-jojo

it changes as your number of posts get bigger lol. so everyone starts out as a Banana (except for maybe the mods..). but yeah i hafta admit i'm more a Banana than a Super Fob lol

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

noooo ur rank varies from ur post lol...so when u start to post more then u become fobbier

6. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

These 'status' titles don't refer to location. They are based on the number of posts you've made. The more you make, the more ASIAN you become hahahaha. :D :D :D :D :D

** darn, right when I was about to post this, ms-jojo and kdotc beat me to this. grr...

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol u're a S-L-O-W typer

8. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

No haha. I type pretty fast ... 90wpm :p .... I just got slow internet... :@

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol...dont blame the internet!!! ... u super fob!!!

10. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

"the more u post the more asian u become".....thas one hilarious line hkm...haha..

11. ms-jojo

haha i find it awesome how the more we post the fobbier we get hahaha. its cute xD

12. don

don ello

lol we're all getting fobbier -lol fobby's a funny word

13. puisunn

I thought it got to do with location because Ms-jojo mentioned about being chinese thing. Hahaha...Speaking of posts, I was wondering how the post counted. I have posted alots of posts but mine profile show only 11 posts. -rolleyes

No need to compete. I still will say thank you to you all =P -rockon

14. puisunn

~~~ Happy New Year 2007 ~~~

15. ms-jojo

nah, i was just agreeing that i'm more of a Banana than a Super FOB.. but it's all in the number of posts made.

yours probably only says 11 because most of your posts have been in the download section.. those don't count because leechers might be doing that lol... i think. =]

16. puisunn

Then where am I suppose to post?

17. ms-jojo

wait... why didn't your number of posts increase after your posts here? weiird.... =\

18. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

there seems to be a gltich in the post count system every now and then..however..since this is offtopic..no post count increase in here...certain other sections also dont increase post count...

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya..post don't increase in the off topic section

20. ms-jojo

ooh i never noticed my posts not being counted for when i post on the offtopic forum. meh =\

edit: wait.. mine just went up one.