Stephanie Che Welcomes Baby Boy to the Family

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Steph.jpg steph bb.jpg

Stephanie Che (車婉婉) and her Chinese-Australian husband Jonathon Quinlan has leveled up their status to becoming the proud parents of a healthy baby boy weighing in at 8lbs and 9oz.

42 year old Stephanie and her husband Jonathon was married in 2013. Through social media, the couple announced last year that they will be expecting their first child sometime in April. However, their baby was born much earlier than the expected due date. Stephanie shared a short narrated video clip on the website and revealed that her baby son Justus was in fact born on March 28th.

Justus is also nicknamed BBQ: "He has a very long body, weighing 8lbs and 9oz. I decided to give birth naturally. I admit it was quite a difficult process and I respect all the mothers out there that have gone through it. We are both doing well and settling in nicely at home. I would like to thank all the hospital staff who took very good care of us and also to my friends who have supported us through this journey. I hope to meet everyone soon ".
    From the looks of the photo above, BBQ is very cute and has been blessed with large eyes. On behalf of her son, Stephanie announces that "Baby Justus is here to say Hi to everyone. Thank you to everyone who have supported us and given us encouragement".

A lot of fans have also sent their blessings and well wishes: “Congratulations....hope BBQ grows up fast, healthy and happy".

~~~

creds: hk01