Street Fighter 3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by LyGuy, Jan 7, 2006.

1. LyGuy

LyGuy Member

Who plays Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike ?

That game is mad crazy too bad I suck at it.

2. ZzRicezZ

ZzRicezZ Member

u know what, i was one biggest fans of Street fighter gams back in high school.. after Super Street Fighter Tubro i stop playing.. at least SF3 is almost old-school SF and not those crazy combo crap they had going for a while..

3. prankster

prankster Member

Ohh....what console is it on??? I think i have only played street fighters alpha...if i am correct

4. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

It That on ps2??

5. x2005x

x2005x Member

ppl at my school plays that game. i used to play it but now there are too many combos

6. aznchaos

aznchaos Member

i still consider myself as one of the legendary street fighter 2 player of all times, cuz of the constant threats made by ppl who i beat easily and that were twice my age...

7. kennyae86

kennyae86 Guest

i play all Street Fighter version....
    but i suck also... -mellow

8. kardiod

kardiod Member

long time no try SF game

9. henryyap

henryyap Member

nice game. ryu my favourite player

10. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

ha doo kan, hoor u kan. That sound is ring in my head. still don't know what i means but its the greatest lines in any video game. i play the old verison on the PS2 but not the new version. Theres always soemthign missing when i play the new ones, but i don't know what it is. i still have the sage version, which is still playable and awsome.

11. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

meh..its ok..

12. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

its nothing great its just pretty normal since i dunno I always like the crossover games more haha

13. dlj

dlj Member

3rd strike takes a lot of skill to master. There's a lot of techniques involved, quick judgements and reactions. It's definitely not a button mashing game.