Street Fighter 4 or Resident Evil 5

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kdotc, Feb 5, 2009.

?

which game are/would you get

1. street fighter IV

83.3%
  2. resident evil 5

19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

since these are the 2 most anticipated games right now and i need a new game just wondering which one you peple would get? im gonna preorder in a few days..i wanna get both but i dont feel like spendin the money lol ... so im leaning to wards street fighter

2. lonfar

lonfar Active Member

I probably choose Killzone 2 since a lot people are going on with this game, pre ordered nyself to see this. Is this 360 or ps3 your getting? i voted for SF4 since i heard RE5 had very poor framerate

3. BeerBro

BeerBro Well-Known Member

i'd pick killzone 2 as well. but between SF4 or RE5, i'd pick SF4. I just don't like RE5's tank like control and the "can't run and shoot" style. imagine all the zombies rushing at you, what are you gonna do? run? or just stand still and shoot?

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i thoguth about killzone 2 but then the first one wasn't good..and its only on ps3

sf4 and re5 r both for ps3 and 360 thats y i put those on the poll

5. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

Street Fighter 4!!!! :D

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i just preordered at eb games =)

[​IMG]

7. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

anticipating for both to come, but I think resident is going to be better.

8. 000sasuke

000sasuke Member

no doubt sf4.. grew up playing super street fighter 2 turbo on the snes :)

9. kill zone 1 was terrible, the only hype they have is the graphics from 5 years ago and nowadays games already look good enough i'm already past the wow the graphics is nice stage, none the less if it turns out good then its good, im sick of shooters so i'd choose sf4 or resident evil also star ocean : the last hope

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

dling the RE5 demo as we speak

11. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Street Fighter IV with Mad Catz tournament joystick :yes:

12. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Street Fighter IV, more interested in fighting games xP

13. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

SF IV with mad catz tournament joystick :yes:

14. lonfar

lonfar Active Member

I probably choose SO4 as hadouken
    since im a rpg fan <3, lol now that you mention the arcade controller man that thing cost like £110 in uk though probably pass.

Just downloaded the RE 5 demo, very disappointed lol selected Co-op play online and the game lagging like hell an eventually froze. Def get sf4 <3 chun li

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

if an rpg or at least a game with a story has the graphics of killzone 2 then i would probably be more excited. i heard killzone 2's story is like what 10 hours of nonsense again (like resistance). i doubt it will be as epic as lets say halo 1's campaign. fps just don't have interesting or long stories anymore. everythings multiplayer. i'm sick of multiplayer, its the same shit over and over, you play and play and get points go up in rank. you go through the same set of rules over and over and right now most of the multiplayer variations are reduced more and more. its like i had timesplitters 3, that game had like over 10 types of different multiplayer options, nowadays games only include the standard capture the flag or deathmatch, its really unacceptable at least for my standard. and i gotta admit i played the first killzone for like 3 hours then quit, it was bland and boring as hell. i tried the multiplayer with bots and it was just a lagfest. dunno though, ps3 has no exclusive that i care about so i might just purchase killzone for the graphics ( yes you heard that right, already expected just 10 dollars worth of gameplay along the ride).

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Wassup with repeating your post? xP

Street Fighter IV+ TE stick for the win...but TE sticks are expensive as hell

17. get rez evil! but it's lot better if you have a friend to do co-op.. although online co-op might be fun..

street fighter is quick pick up n player.. but it's a fighter.. you'll probably get bored of that shit fast..

18. ezkape

ezkape New Member

i just tried the demo of resident evil 5 last night, omg it's hard.........

19. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

btw... i might be wrong but... people on Live won't be able to play with/against people on PS3 online... the systems are incompatible, not even PC can play w/ Live...

20. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i picked street fight cause i head that res 5 was utterly poor ... but im mainly waiting for heavy rain .... LOOKS BLOODY AWESOMEE