Summer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Knoctur_nal, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

So...seeing as summer is almost here...just a few more snow storms to go...argh..so..what do you people do in the summer..besides work. I plan to keep myself occupied this summer...i will be working at my regular job..boarding..and plan to take on a few projects such as building a new pc..upgrade my wireless network...etc...we'll see how it goes. How about you?
    Knoc

2. I plan to do some multipitch rock climbs in the canadian rockies since I just moved out here, and maybe hike the west coast trail

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

^sounds like fun :)

I'll probably just look for a job and work out.. sounds like a boring summer for me :(

4. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yea mine is almost the same as yours except i wont be building a new pc. i dont have a wireless network to upgrade. and i dont skateboard

5. Knoctur_nal

so..its not almost the same as mine eh...hmph...

6. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yes, almost the same as yours, just like i said

7. Knoctur_nal

no it isn't...

8. Moki

Moki Guest

i plan on doing alot of exercise this spring/summer blading biking and going out. Last summer was horrible i was home alot of the time. Gotta make up for it.

9. missjennie

missjennie Well-Known Member

find a job, excerise, go to florida

10. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

ahh summer time... all i do in the summer is just chill at the beach roller blading, sun bathing and what not.... thats the lifee.. =)

11. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

I really want to relax and spend time with my friends. I miss the summer so much. I'll probably be biking around and perhaps taking trips with friends to the beaches and what not.

12. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

as soon as i finish this semestre i want to take a train all the way to BC. take a week or 2 off and just take my time getting there. sleep in a different city every night. stay an extra if there is something interesting. cuz i hear once you have a train ticket it doesnt matter how long you take(ok not that long), it is good til you get to your destination. oh that might have been just some guy wishing that were true.

and...yes it is

#12 DanK, Mar 5, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  13. Knoctur_nal

man..i would love to take few weeks and visit relatives in the bahamas...now that would be a sweet vacation....like dan said...jus taking ur time....

14. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

you forgot the k