Super Movie Cinema Nights Edition #31 ( Dark Water )

Discussion in 'Super Movie Cinema Nights Movie Archives' started by hadouken, Feb 17, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Country :[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Japan[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Year:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2002[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Genre:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Horror[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Format:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DVD[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Running Time:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1H42[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Producer:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]x[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Director:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hideo Nakata[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Cast: Hitomi Kuroki, Asami Mizugawa, Rio Kanno, Mirei Oguchi
    [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Story: Yoshimi is in the process of divorcing her husband and is caught in the following custody battle for their daughter. Forced to begin a new life Yoshimi and Ikuko (her daughter) move into a new apartment. It soon becomes apparent that the apparent building is somewhat run down. Yoshimi is caught between trying to raise her young daughter, trying to find a new job and settling the custody battle. She is on the brink of a nervous breakdown and to make things worse water is leaking from the apartment above and the building[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] management seems to do nothing.[/font]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Review

(I would avoid reading the review, don't want to take the scare away)

Language : Japanese with english subtitles embedded onto the movie

File Format : XviD

Direct Download Below

[Hide=0]

[/Hide]

#1 hadouken, Feb 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  2. popalopa

popalopa Well-Known Member

I didn't know it was a japanese movie first.
    And I don't see the review, so I can't read it?

3. zenden

zenden New Member

Man this movie doesnt need a reviw,its simply great and better than US remake.
    Dload it and ANG thanks man ....i have been looking for this.

4. RumbleRush2ky

RumbleRush2ky Member

this movie looked good. thanks for the movie

5. malboro78

malboro78 Guest

this movie looked good. thanks for the movie

6. conshizzle

conshizzle Member

my friend told me this movie was scary.. is it? x]

7. lil_zumster

lil_zumster Member

This movie even though i didn't see the american version yet. but the jap version is creep as hell....it's like da part when u find hairs of the dead body in the water fountain....man how's u feel like when u been drinking da water from it in the past 10 years :D

8. steves3g

steves3g Member

Thanks i like a good horror movie.

9. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member