Super Movie Cinema Nights Edition #43 ( The Bride With White Hair )

Discussion in 'Super Movie Cinema Nights Movie Archives' started by hadouken, Mar 29, 2006.

1. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bride With White Hair[/FONT]

[​IMG]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Country :[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hong Kong[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Y[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ear:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1993[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Genre:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Swordplay / Fantasy[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Running Time:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1H29[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Producer:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clifton Ko, Ronnie Yu[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Director:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ronnie Yu[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Cast: King-Kei [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chang,[/FONT] Leslie [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cheung,[/FONT] Eddy [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ko,[/FONT] Yammie [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lam,[/FONT] Brigitte [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lin,[/FONT] Ngok-Lam [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Loh,[/FONT] Elaine [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lui,[/FONT] Francis [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ng,[/FONT]Fong [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pau[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Story: Bride With White Hair is a mystical story about a man who was trained in Kung Fu by a master of a powerful clan. He was rebellious in nature but none the less he was the master's favorite student. The land is invaded by an evil clan that seeks to conquer the land, in response to this the 8 clans of kung fu unite to defeat this enemy. The hero is chosen to lead the army to fight the evil invaders, during the first fight he encounters a lady leading the enemy forces and falls in love with her. They both run away and decide they will each leave their clan to live a common life together. The supernatural leader of the evil clan cannot except the fact that the lady wishes to leave the clan because he is in love with her. The union of these two outcast lovers will cause the fall of both the evil and good clans.
    Review: This movie has excellent visuals, both in scenery and in sword play. The scenery adds to the fantasy nature of this story, yet most of the colors in this film tends towards dark blue, this gives a sad charm. One thing that we noticed that the story had a similarity to Romeo and Juliette in the sense that these are both outcasts lovers who will give up everything to be together. They did well in adapting this simple tale of forbidden love into a story of kung fu and swordplay.
    The characters were well acted and credible but there was a little too many characters in the picture which took away the attention from the main characters. In that sense you don't really get the feeling of getting to know the heroes of the story. The first part of the movie is the best after that it begins to fade a little but in the final scene it catches up. The fights were quick and bloody with some great swordplay from the part of the actors. If you like fantasy kung fu movies you'll enjoy this one. A word of warning, our version was distributed by Universal Laser and the subtitles were small and very hard to read.
    [/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You Can Find The Link To Part 2 Of This Movie Here

File Format : XviD

Language : Manderin with english subtitle files

Review

Review #2

Note : Good movie, review #1 doesn't justify it because they reviewed with a crappy vcd version -whistle

[Hide=0]
    [/Hide]

#1 hadouken, Mar 29, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  2. Jennifer_W

Jennifer_W Well-Known Member

Hi both copy are part 2 TBDemozra and TBWWHDemo

3. Eve

Eve Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warning, I was just about to download it.

4. KnightShadow

KnightShadow Member

Is there a Cantonese version for part I?

5. thanks for the warning i'll remove this for now and sorry about that =)

6. Jennifer_W

Jennifer_W Well-Known Member

Thanks you for all your upload

7. fixed with the proper link should be part one now

8. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

Thanks, I've been wanting to watch this. Too bad it's a Mandarin dub. Thanks, again.

9. gk1986

gk1986 Member

Great movie thanks!

10. Orenji

Orenji New Member

my god i havent seen this movie in ages. wow...i thought it had a pretty good story to it too

11. A classic....crazy movie.....full of action and crazy romance.....

12. crash33

crash33 Member

This movie is one of my favorite movies. It was very moving when I first watched it years ago.

13. tamagodaisuki

man this is a really really old movie........but still good!

14. wong_jowo

wong_jowo New Member

link is dead..plz repost..please

15. tallgirl888

tallgirl888 Well-Known Member

File link is gone...