Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Akki, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Alrighty who has preorder theirs??

I have a friend who is working at gamestop and i already paid mine in full so I can stop by and skip the line and play it while kids are still waiting for their copy LOL

She told me they get it that Saturday but can not open the package until 12AM to sell it =[

2. when i worked in Sony PR i had games months before they were released. ill get it when the DS version comes out.

3. exiled

exiled Well-Known Member

theres a ds version o.0?

i already preordered too. im going to play this all day once i get the game on sunday. hopefully best buy wont fail me since they never failed me before.

4. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

if there's a ds version, then i'll just wait until i can download it =D

5. oduscious21

oduscious21 New Member

that should be an awsome game can't wait for it to come out

6. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

lol yea if theres a ds version.. i'll download it.. i'll buy the game without preorder lmao.. not many people have a wii in my area probably... :D

7. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

There is no planned DS version of the game. No reliable source to my knowledge has reported on this.

8. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

preorderd and everything, sunday seems like judgment day for my grades tho :O

9. if there is a DS version it would be interesting but i bet it is nothing like actually playing it with the Wii, its gonna be like assassin's creed on the DS a total crap game... the PS3 version was helluva lot better

10. chanman87

chanman87 Well-Known Member

yea hope they have a ds version like the mario vs sonic olympic games

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

don't think they will, it will seem weird on a smaller screen i reckon

12. Nah it would be awesome, aint you played Jump Ultimate stars, basically the same as super smash but with EVERY anime character you can think of. plus its wifi

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

don't have a ds lol.

14. @ master_g well it would be awesome for the portability of it and all and don't get me wrong it would be great but im sure it wouldn't be the same if you played on the wii... utilizing the wii mote actions... hey never know....

15. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

i can't wait until sunday! wooo!!

16. of course not, it will simply be a portable version of the game, the wii version will be far better.... but i only have a DS >.<

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh rite i see. was gonna get a ds but didn't in the end. tbh its not that great, the games are to childish for my liking.

18. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

But they're amazingly fun.

19. Naaaaaa, you should get one, tbh if you got mario cart DS and Advance wars 2 with wifi then you wont even play your consoles any more. PLUS if you have a basic understanding of Japanese then Jump ultimate stars will be awesome.

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

don't have the money for one anyway. besides i can always play on my friends lol.