Susanna Kwan as 鍾笑莎

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 7, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

(from TVB.com, translated by love_of_tvb)

She is the younger sister of Hoh Ma. She is spoiled. At a very young age, she felt in love with a man, but Hoh Ma saw the man as one who has a lot of girlfriends, and therefore Hoh Ma told that guy to leave her sister. For this, Auntie Sa hates Hoh Ma. After she met a rich man, Auntie Sa moved with him to Portugal to maintain his supermarket businesses. She became a happy housewife.
    However, her husband had an affair with another woman. She had no choice, but to move back to Hong Kong and depend on Hoh Ma and her [Ka Ho Yuen Yuet]. She told her daughter to remain in Portugal for the legal cases in court, hoping to have a share of her husband's fortune. She hoped that she could invest in the bakery. Auntie Sa tried to help them when she sued Jo Boa and Ah Hong against the bakery name that both were using.
    After getting a part of her ex-husband's share, her daughter moved with her back to Hong Kong. With the money, she became a big shareholder of Hoh Ma's bakery. But, she has no knowledge whatsoever about the bakery. Whenever a problem arises, Hoh Ma would have to help her solve it in secret.
    Later, when Ah Hong was fighting against Hoh Ma, she became part of Ah Hong's team. Auntie Sa was thankful for how much Hoh Ma had helped her, but if she did help Ah Hong, she could get man things. Is she good or evil? No one knows yet.

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

haha thanks for the information :)
    sa yee is lovely devil >,<
    sometimes good sometimes annoying , but shes funny!!
    i like her acting x)

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

she's annoying as always.............

4. niniko

niniko Well-Known Member

She drives me crazy! Her voice is annoying.

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Evil but good actor

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol when Ah Hong and Hor Ma Fight, she helps Ah Hong........ lol that greedy Bitch!, lol seriously she tried to steal her father's Goon Choi Boon, what cant this evil person do :p,

7. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

She's a biatch, But creates the chaos of the plot

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, whos the bigger villian, Michelle or Susanna Kwan? lol i reckon its Susanna, coz shes like part of the family , its like having a Bomb by your side, lol cant trust her :p

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Nah, Michelle is the bigger villain. Suzanna is not bad, just a bit of a troublemaker.

10. green8

green8 Well-Known Member

she's so annoying! i wish they'd kick her out already

11. ssyy

ssyy Member

she act very very well as a bitch

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, nah, i reckon i like michelle more than susanna, lol. susanna just really pisses me off with her bitching here and bitching there lol, and Urg !

13. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

arghh....she pisses me off so much....that 'lor por'

i was laughin when she got hit by her dad xD

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, and shes so cheap, lol i mean she blames everyone, lol when she was getting sued, she made hor ma say sorry, and etc, grrrr, cant someone just kill her already? lol i feel sorry for Wayne and Louis Yuen, who play her lovers lmao ! Gam Bat te !

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i hate her as much as i hate her last yr

16. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

she's being the usual sai kei, only this time her name is auntie sa (sa yee)

17. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

Agreed.
    Her voice is always so high pitched...-___-;

18. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

I almost wanna slap her since episode 1 to 11... ( i watched up to epi 11 ) .. she is just the trouble maker of the familys ... just same as 1 chinese word ( mou si wan si lai zhou ) ... and she gave me a feel of, her role abit same as Kau Fu Bo ( Yuen Siew Cheong In HOG ) ..always say alot beside ..cause all ppl more and more angry and create more and more trouble.. just as those " Sin Fong Din Foh " haiz.. but if tis series w/o... there's nothing for us to chase and watch lo.. so.. oso need to thanks her geh.. haha.. :)

[​IMG]

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, shes so bad, this is like the only drama shes good in, coz she doesnt need to act, Grrrr, i hope she has a bad role in this drama , such as getting kicked out of the family , and getting dumped or something

20. jono281

jono281 Well-Known Member

lol phil...
    doesnt need to act.