Susanna's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 12, 2007.

1. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Susanna's Character (Second Wife)

I decided to make a thread about Susanna since this was the first time I've seen her act out an evil role. I think she's pretty good; when the camera directs at her, she can express her feelings very well without talking. I can tell when she's angry or jealous. Very good so far!

But...if you talk about her character... <.< I have a feeling that I won't her character as much. An evil second wife that tries to take the family's money after Ha Yu and the first wife dies... Not exactly the type of person I would like to make friends with.

So, what do you guys think? ^.^

#1 yayitzmonica, Apr 12, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  2. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

here sining is really good is she lyke a professional singer? cuz she sang in glittering days too n funnie thing i notice is she has the same guy playing as her son in this two dramas too...correct me if im wrong! but yeah first eps thought she was nice n den bah i hate her now lols only fact that shes being a b*tch but overall the character she potrays i dun lyke but the way she acts n portrays that character is really gooood though =D

#2 1xplicitchik, Apr 13, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  3. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

so far so good...
    the theme song is really nice!

4. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Her acting is not bad but it's nothing special either (at least not yet). Though her character is a bitch, Shirley made her character in Brink of Law shine imo, so we'll see if Susanna can do the same here. The climax is interesting so hopefully there'll be many great scenes that lead up to it and not just fueled by purely greed (though it probably makes up for most of the arguments). I like to see more arguments!

5. yoyolib

yoyolib Member

ahh i wish they didn't spoil what was going ot happen. now im expecting her to be a bitch.

but shes doing an awesome job.

6. yayitzmonica

LoL, yeah. I noticed it, too, after two episodes. Chris Lai was her son in this and in Glittering days. ^.^ Oh and yeah, she's a real singer.

7. i dont think i have seen her in any other series.. i didn't know she was the one singing the theme... wow she has a nice voice....i couldn't tell that from her acting though.-lol

8. yayitzmonica

Oh, really? She played a role in Glittering Days, like I said already xD Yeah, I guess you can't tell her voice from her acting ^.^

9. ^ yea i didn't watch that <_<

10. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

she's in the series glittering days.
    & yes she's the one that is singing the themesong.

11. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i dun really like susannas acting in this series. her singing is pretty good though. i wonder what is going to happen to her as the story progresses

12. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

i remember her from glittering days. i just don't really like her character in this serie. i think she is the one that is going to cause the trouble. She is the greedy one here.

13. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I don't like the character she plays at all [and that makes sense], but I think she's a good actress...and sung the themesong REALLY well.

14. dcp0134

dcp0134 Member

her singing is obviously of pretty high standard and her acting is good too. she does evil really well cos she really makes me hate her!

15. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

her singing is good but her character....
    is sooooooooooooo evil argggg...seriously she gets mad/jealous soooooo easily and it pisses me off...
    like seriously the big wife is sick n stuff n theres her just demanding she wants this and that

16. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

so we all know she's a bitch now from the beginning, but why would bosco side with her in the first series to go against moses? I guess that's the part that we've yet to discover and will be the turning point for the series.

17. skinnypoon

skinnypoon Member

she's so evil and nasty in this series. i want to throw things at her when she's on my tv. the funny thing is that she was my favorite character in glittering days. i guess she's a really good actress than.

18. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

whats her name in chinese?

Just asking cause my mom wanted to know

19. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

關菊英
    'Kwan Yuk Ying' I believe.

20. zxcvbn333

zxcvbn333 Member

Susanna is like a natural. It is so realistic the way she battles with words.