Swizz Beatz Plans to Help Bring Korean Pop Music to America

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [video=youtube;Vof3Qz2SYc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vof3Qz2SYc4[/video]

Who will be the next hip-hop star to be taken over by the pop mania? You don't have to wonder anymore. Super-producer Swizz Beatz was recently popped up at a press conference in Seoul, Korea. He praised the K-Pop genre and revealed his plans to intertwine his company with South Korea’s O & Media entertainment company.
    "I think K-Pop is a type of expression," says Swizzy. "The whole world is looking for new music, and K-Pop is the new trend. I want to help promote Korean music around the world."
    Swizz also shouted several artists within the new venture, including Kara, Big Bang, 2NE1 and Boa. The joining companies will release joint albums between the top artists of both countries.
    “My idea to bridge the world together with music starting in Asia and going to the West is something that is new, untapped and leading to the future of bringing the worlds together. And this partnership is the beginning in making a history,” he said.
    The producer also acknowledged Americas lack of familiarity with K-Pop, assuring that music stans will take a liking to the genre.
    "Korean fans are used to U.S. pop music, but to American fans K-Pop could be strange. But the world is open to new music. K-Pop has a lot of potential. If 2NE1 and Rihanna were to work together, the impact will be great." --Jolie

credit: Vibe

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

wow, k-pop is getting popular by the days..

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

megaupload......itss freeeeee :facepalm: