TaeTiSeo releases MV for “Twinkle”!

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Apr 30, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

After the release of the mini album featuring members, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun, Girls’ Generation‘s sub unit, Taetiseo, have released their music video for “Twinkle“!

“Twinkle” is a medium tempo dance track featuring a ’70s/’80s vibe with a catchy melody, and shows off the powerful vocals of the three members. The three girls look quite lovely in the music video.

The girls will then hold their sub unit debut stage on May 3rd through ‘M! Countdown‘, in the mean time check out their music video below!

[video=youtube;JmM04_OgajU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JmM04_OgajU"[/video]

Source: Allkpop

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Judging from the end, there'll be another MV? I found this MV okay, 6/10

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Could definitely feel the 70//80 vibe in this song. Still waiting for it to grow on me.

4. dikmin

dikmin New Member

the next mv is going to be Good-bye.Hello..the 5th song in their mini album..

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yup! Strange though because I was thinking they would make their top 3 favourite music track (the announcement via the iTune edition album) as a MV (Twinkle, Baby Steps and OMG)

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

and what do you know about 70's, 80's? lol you were born mid 90's

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol Jeff got told. True that though and to add to that, Jeff was probably still swimming around the ball sack (if not, even existed as a sperm) at that period.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Because I'm born in the 90's I can't listen to songs that older than me ? :facepalm:

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It simply indicate that you are not as qualified to provide a distinctive judgement compared to those born in that era.

10. As if the rest of you even have the right to discuss 80s music lol. If you were born in mid 80s, and by the time 90s came, you'd probably be 4-5, too young to even listen to 80s music lol. The only reason we know of 80s artists is because we listened to them in the 90s+ lol.

Anyway, this MV is purely eye candy for me. Seo Hyun is hoot in that one scene :naughty:

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

As Dan said, you're gonna be listening to 80's music when you're 4 or 5 right? :facepalm: Yea, 80's music.. children music.

Music evolved.... so you can tell the different between 80's music and a 2000's. You first hear this song.. yea this definitely feels like 2012 music like "Fantastic Baby" right? No.

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Next time I'll put a random emoticon on my post when it's a comment leaning towards a joke. A dedicated music lover can obviously judge whether the music originate from the 80s or 90s. It's the distinctive transition of the music that makes it stand out to fall into the category of music era. Like you said, "Fantastic Baby" aims at people in our era where it is favourable to listen in a group of people...

Same applies to the attire we wear, looking back at the history people wear flared/bootcut jeans/trousers (pants is what the US call it) and shirt with gelled back hair (an example of the many 'popular' looks). When we see such 'style', we would often laugh as say what era you been living at. End -cool2

13. need moar dancing:trollface2:

14. Now now ladies, less arguing and more :wackit: to the MV

15. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I like the song but it sounds very familiar...like, Lady Marmalade and a couple of other songs. 80s and 90s had some of the best songs ever...eat it bitchesss.

16. ^ late 80s into the 90s.. best EVER :D

17. missyjudyx3

missyjudyx3 Member

they look wonderful hands down. i love the song is all about their vocals but at the same time their beauty. &yes i definitely see the era that they are trying to get at.

random: exo-k :D tehehe loving those boys ! fighting -sorc

18. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

taeyeon!!-inlove
    loved this MV from from beginning to end!