Taetiseo releases Taeyeon’s video teaser

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Apr 25, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

After unveiling several photo teasers, Girls’ Generation sub unit, Taetiseo, has just unveiled their first video teaser featuring Taeyeon!

The girls will be revealing a video teaser featuring each of the members one by one, giving fans a glimpse into the music video for “Twinkle”. The official release will be on April 29th.

Without further ado, check out the teaser below!

[video=youtube;VVyCdEORLG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVyCdEORLG4&feature=player_embedded"[/video]

After unveiling several photo teasers and Taeyeon‘s video teaser yesterday, Girls’ Generation sub unit, Taetiseo, has just unveiled their second video teaser featuring Tiffany!

The girls will be revealing a video teaser featuring each of the members one by one, giving fans a glimpse into the music video for “Twinkle”. The official digital release will be on April 29th, while the offline release will be on May 2nd. The girls will then hold their comeback stage through ‘M! Countdown‘ on May 3rd.

Without further ado, check out the teaser below with a special appearance by EXO-K‘s Kai and Sehun, and stay tuned for the release of Seohyun‘s teaser tomorrow!

[video=youtube;-mBbPx0M_Rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-mBbPx0M_Rs"[/video]

Source: Allkpop

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Tiffany's teaser was shorter...At least that's how I felt...-innocent2

3. Kai is in it too :3 My fav from Exo XD

4. Damn teasers.... i want MOAR~!!!!

5. clemsip

clemsip Active Member

LOVING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNSD!!!!!!!! TAETISEO!!!! TAEYEON <3

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Cool cool! Seohyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yo that siggy of yours Fah, is spooky lol. Look soooo Japanese, those dolls

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Missing on Sica.. but w/e. This concept is the "cute" side of GG

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Got a feeling that Girls Generation (SNSD) will break up one day

9. EvilTofu

Of course they will break up in the future as they get older. I sure don't want to see them doing this in their 40's or late 30's.

As it looks right now, a few will become actresses, maybe solo. As for the rest...

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Every group will one day eventually. Its whether if its they announce it formally.. or just stop releasing music.

But i think even if they stop singing, i bet half of them would go into acting or variety shows. Some would go back to studying or the business field.

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

True that, it'll be disappointing though, memories init

12. Seohyun teaser!

[video=youtube;WR0bHl46yrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR0bHl46yrg&feature=g-user-u"[/video]

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Seohyun one is the best for me, straight hair equals =D

14. ^really? i find it soft compared to the others. I liked Taeyeon's the best =P The scenes are more capturing xD

15. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    Appearance wise, but my opinion are bias when it comes to Seohyun (from SNSD) haha

16. EvilTofu

I swear, Fah have similar taste as me...Those pics he has in his sig, I was going to put those on mines last night but decided to go with this.

Powerless against the killer wink...

17. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Fah's one is nice, shows all three in the same 'colour' theme.