Tavia Char

Discussion in 'The Rippling Blossom - 魚躍在花見' started by shinobi, Feb 27, 2011.

1. she so stupid ...mom dies and still goes back to the lady ....marries the retard for her BF? who does that to their gf!?-madsign1 her char is so :facepalm:

/rant

2. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

Agree

dumb bitch is dumb

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Probably cause she wants money? =/

But its not like she can use the money to heal her mom.. since she's dead

4. i guess she feels remorse for what she has done to micheal but still! she dumb....she getting used and she knows it and still goes along with it:facepalm:

5. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Yeah, I know - what an idiot!
    I understand why she was working with big fish for money to heal her mum. But now that she's dead - why is she still working with her?!
    hmm... maybe want money for her brother - see long to go back to uni and study? ...no idea!
    But if she does marry chi bo to help chi hiu to get his revenge back, then she is clearly stupid!!

6. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I don't know but the storyline written for Tavia is a bit off and hard to comprehend especially for someone from HK. You can be traditional, filial, and hardworking but what she's doing is beyond stupid and she knew it. I understand for drama purpose but gotta at least make things believable; not weak and brainless when she supposed and should have been the strong ones. MONEY? She's loaded .. the money from her father's death and the remainders from her mother's pension as well as her earning. TVB .. gotta put stupidity stamp on all dramas.

7. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

are u guys for realz... she felt sorry for hurting michael tse's arm and destroying his business, now shes helping him by going with the retard -.-

8. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

The character development in this series for Tavia is done very poorly. Many of the things that she does are entirely inherent contradictions of personality, and the fact that her counterpart can so easily forgive her despite having his life brought to ruin by her, itself is inconsistent plot development. The great thing about this series is the locations that seems almost befitting of a leisure travel show. TVB deserves kudos for making that aspect of the show believable. However, the storyline itself and how it's executed vis a vis interpersonal relationships shows that many of these writers for TVB probably haven't lived real lives for themselves. That is, they seem to be writing about shit that they know little or next to nothing about.

9. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

she goes back to the auntie because she realizes she's actually a good person, she wants to help when she still can, since the auntie's dying soon. Not for money.

then she feels bad for hurting michael's arm, she needs to pay it back, so she whether marry a retard. very "yee hey yung si". sometimes i feel like she rather marry a retard than the evil michael haha

10. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

whatever .. that's just not how hk gals act these days .. even if you're super filial and friendly.

if you say that then she's selfish too by marrying the retard .. she's thinking of helping mike yet hurting the retards and the auntie who trusted her with everything; not to mention her family and friends. you see the contradiction there? unless they plan to have her portray someone with multiple personalities; just doesn't sound right.

11. babs

babs Well-Known Member

her character is a pretty stupid and useless. in the beginning she was portrayed as having pride because she wouldn't use the money from her dad's death and then revenge and the need for money took over and she became a bitch. then she develops morals again and is willing to go back to work for the "bitch" and take care of the "retard". she genuinely wants to be there for the retard but uses him for michael's revenge. ummm........ can we say stupid! TVB would've been better off making her a truely bitchy person and her and michael together scheme and plot revenge on the "bitch". would've been way more interesting. now i just skip any part that has to do with her and michael.