Tekken 6!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

it's not out til oct. 27 but few of us got it pre-street date release. did anybody else pick it up?

2. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

i'm getting it on tuesday :(

3. if i was still working for sony i would have had it a month ago for free like when tekken 4 came out (that wa a crap game anyway). ill get it on Friday after work when it comes out in Europe :( :(

4. hayato2000

hayato2000 Well-Known Member

i will get it on monday, i reserved a copy, and they say it will be shipped on 27 th :D

5. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Firdayy!!!!!! Argghhhhhhh

6. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

27th is a tuesday :p

7. ultim8camper

^ xD its out on the 30th in UK ... :(

8. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I'm dressing my Xiaoyu up in punk outfit! Needs more slutty outfits in the game IMO!

9. ultim8camper

EW £45 ... ewww
    ima wait till it goes down ... too expensive lor

10. £45... where on EARTH do you buy your games? Zimbabwe? you can buy yourself a £500 loaf of bread while your at it.

http://gamestation.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Tekken-6/~r409813/

Tekken 6 (PS3): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Date Fail, and FYI, the game was shipped ages ago, it is released on Tuesday not shipped. Unless your talking about an import company literally shipping the game to you from another country. (Y)

11. ultim8camper

^ RRP £44.99 ... you only save £10 is if you preorder from website and sent to you, but ima go shop and buy ....

12. ^ na, it wont be £45, who charges RRP anyway? they only show you it to show how awsome they are when they reduce it. nobody will be buying £45 games in this day and age. im hoping to get it for £35 but £40 is max.

13. ultim8camper

on friday when i go game and buy it, and it is 45 pounds u have to buy me the game :p deal?

14. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

10hour session with some breaks in between. This game's pretty deep. Deeper than SFIV by miles but I still love both!

15. hmm, well im xbox so i cant speak for ps3 :p but it wont be £45, no way

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

God, I'm waiting for some new combos with Lei, hurry up you console owners :p

17. what you gona play it on?

18. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

arcade, I am definitely not picking a console yet, so far I just went to tekken zaibatsu forums, found out that they:
    Screwed up the P2 customisation and now only P1 can wear customisations, heaps of customisations are missing, since the version isn't the latest version, like the arcades.

Training mode is bad, they remove the record function.

The fountain stage music is different than the one in the arcade.

Beating and losing to CPU counts as wins and losses, currently you can rank up to 1st dan and can not go further unless you play online.

The game is more towards new players now, a lot of old and serious players are pissed about how crap the new training and ranking system is.

I just don't really care right now since I haven't bought either a PS3 or 360 now. But so far I'm leaning towards the PS3 version cos my brother wants one just for LBP.

19. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Haha I didn't look at what changed, but they'll patch the online soon. I thought the console version is newer than BR?

I have the PSP version of Dark Resurrection. The only thing I don't like so far is that the story mode is kind of all jumbled up and confusing to pace.

The training mode doesn't let you toggle the command list without hitting start first. In the PSP one I just moved the analog to switch menu. I tried to change the direction on my joystick (can set to D-pad, right analog/left analog) and it didn't work.

Other than that, I still want some more customization for the chars haha.

20. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Apparently not, test Lars uf+3 and check if its jab punishable in the air, if it isn't, its not latest version, but according to tekken zaibatsu people, no, a lot of them says its not.
    Also I read from there, that apparently all your ground hits are 120% and as soon as you juggle first hit, it drops to 60%