The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Knoctur_nal, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

That's a whole lot of bs by creationists. I think that most of these things are complete hoaxes since one they were discovered by people that either lost their discoveries already or are unable to document how the came about their discoveries. Then theres is the scientific fact that evolutionary science does exist such that it disproves what creationists claim of how humans existed either only 8000 years before Jesus was born or millions of years before when clearly they've been scientific proven wrong.(read a science book or even evolutionary Darwinism)

Come on now, the website itself is bias. About.com is an affiliation of wikipedia which in part means that the information received in the artical was created by people like you and I who can make up whatever we want and post it on the internet. About.com and wikipedia is complete bs since anyone that knows how to type and have an internet connection can steer people into the direction they want.

Don't be a fool and believe in something totally bogus.

2. asaasa

asaasa Member

wikipedia/about is a reliabile source. even if you change something, it will be changed back almost immediately.

3. martinj

martinj Guest

No, wiki aint a reliable source, it is what is believed by the most, 95 percent of laymen will decide over 5 percent who are experts in the field....I dont care what you say, i prefer 3 reading from 3 people about psychology who studied psychology than 1000 armchair psychologists.....

4. Veincentury

Yup Wikipedia is a big no no for me. Especially if the issue is very controversial like cloning, war, politics, religion, and what not. I wouldn't mind checking out articals about Bragelina, or Tom Cruise on Oprah.

5. szetor

szetor Well-Known Member

not amazed!

6. havoc

havoc Well-Known Member

7. just a buncha rocks... -__-;

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

wikipedia isn't accepted as a proper source by university profs...that article was def a good read though....real or not i could care less....its meant to be one of those wild things u come across on the net.....

9. I've seen more interestin artifacts..

10. Veincentury

Well, hoaxes aren't wild neways