The Dinner with Questions Segment

Discussion in 'All Star Glam Exam - 華麗明星賽' started by love_of_tvb, Jun 6, 2011.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

The humor has decreased over time.

The first few episodes really pinpointed the artistes' rumors and facts, but now, it's just like 'What trains take you there?' or 'How much does it cost to ride the bus from A to B?'

The Myolie-being-asked-about-Bosco's birthday was quite funny though!

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The food on that part looks sooooo goooood

3. reno

reno Well-Known Member

always funny when they ask stuff related to the "rumoured" other half =P

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ That is true.

I still find this the best segment though. Its interesting when they ask about other people on the show.. or their other half.

But if they ask about the train stations.. then it gets stupid.

5. agreed...i like to see who knows what about each other. this is my fav game btw lol not too fond of the others this and jackpot.

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

haha, yeahh. when they other people on the show or their rumoured other half.

myolie ---> bosco birthday
    asked what dodo's / lek gor english name

that's all i can remember lol. But I'm kinder slow with this show.. last Saturday, was on episode 6.

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

imo they should make that pose game at the start count for points as it takes up like 1/4 of the show

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It's jokes how when they flop the question they get punished, some get massive eating equipment (weights).

9. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

And one time, when they ask what was the name of Bosco's first EP (.. with Bosco). Michael Tse was like "Hung Yee with Bosco". And Sharon Chan was like "or My Only with Bosco". Whey the MCs said it was "In Love With Bosco", they were like, it's all the same... LOL