The Ending

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by aniking_7, Apr 11, 2008.

1. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

The ending pretty sad that Roger got killed by a car b/c he want to be with Sonija so the ghost told him by him dying instead they can be together at the end Sonija and their son visit his grave. There will be a alternate ending next week.

2. ericlala

ericlala Active Member

the ending looked so forced

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i agree, the ending was super forced...i mean first it was 3 months later...then we see, Roger's character randomly ran over, i mean it was even crime or whatever...it was RANDOM!! than like a year later...

super forced...one of the worse endings in TVB history lol

4. shaorin

shaorin Active Member

so was that it? or will there be an alternate ending?

5. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

watched the ending yesterday... was not as good as i hope it will turn out to be though...well just sit back and see if the other ending is better...hope it's not a disappointment again.

6. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

wow that was a crappy ending! seriously the series was so awesome up until the end...i am so disappointed. why not just make the first ending a good so they don't have to make an alternate ending...besides, there's nothing wrong with a happy ending...

7. dave709394

dave709394 Well-Known Member

just watched it the last ep, and i have to say it was a major disappointment. What happened to good old happy ever after endings?

8. fallenheart

fallenheart Member

i hated the ending!

9. i like sad endings...!

10. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I like sad ending and hate people complaining about sad ending. But this Sad ending is crappy, I rather they script it like the female lead die instead of him and he should really believe in fate.

11. j_29

j_29 Active Member

i must say i was expecting a better death than that, it wasn't really out of the blue lol
    my friend and i were guessing at when he was supposed to die and i can't believe i guessed right... =p
    worst death ever nuff said. can't wait to see the happy ending, it can't be much worse than this ending, but then again tvb never ceases to amaze me. they turned the best series so far this year into crap for me just because of that stupid ending >_<

12. inluvwithblue

inluvwithblue Member

yeah, what's weird was that Siu Yee seemed happy with the idea of how to save JingJing.... LOL

13. aiyaya

aiyaya New Member

i bet TVB already received thousands of complaints from viewers like us for THE ending...haha.....we all knew one person had to die due to bad karma, pace of the story points it toward jing jing....but yue sir took the bullet instead....i agree with some of you it took 3 months for this to happen? hmmm.........anywayz, great show lah, one of the few that kept me attached to my PC every nite, other than p0rn, for quite some time now....haha PLEASE NO SEQUEL!!!!!! just let it be the way it is

14. steventan85

steventan85 New Member

its a sad ending.... giv me a shock when Roger hit by car

15. Wudark

Wudark Member

The ending was dumb.... one life for another life... -_- ... ofcourse she wouldn't be dead if he's gone. Because he's not w/ her anymore >.<

OMG, this is such a bad ending.... Another good series ended in a bad way. =\

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Hmm, i can't wait until i see Episode 25 next friday... lets see what i will think of it.

17. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

where did the baby come from! The baby is so random! the death is so random! it's all because her character is so retarded. why the heck did she have to be so hot blooded. its caused her to get into trouble so many times and she still never learns!

18. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Gah what a crummy ending!

Firstly, it was rushed, and secondly, even if they were trying to go for a sad ending, they didn't need to randomly run Roger over with a car.

Not to mention, that baby out of nowhere was just so random.

Either way, they rushed the ending. -.-" Another good series with a bad ending.

19. cyl473

cyl473 New Member

Yea, where did the baby come from - I really hate this ending.

20. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

yea. it sucks :)