The Gems Of The Heaven

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by mgfcortez, Jul 10, 2007.

1. mgfcortez

mgfcortez Well-Known Member

ok so babyrain made a cool story and some how she talked me into making a story.lol
    now i'm not that good this is the frist thing i've ever wrote too:p
    but i tryed hard this is a story i come up with a long time ago in my head.
    never realy made anything of it but i made the first part last night:p

now to Christian's and non Christian's,this has nothing to do with the bible!!
    or God i'm not making fun of God or trying to save souls with this.lol
    this is a fan story and they maybe be parts with stuff in it with stuff like that but it's all make believe:p
    so if you post here no crazy fights about that stuff;)
    this is only for enjoyment and if you want to talk about te story.
    now it's not even 25% as good as baby's master peice;)
    but maybe you'll like it maybe not.lol
    if not let me know and i won't waste my time trying to make more of it.lol

but i hope you all like it,and i don't know when i'll update it matters if i'm smart enuff to come up with more.lol
    i had a friend edit it because i'm not very good at spelling and gramer so if the next one's looks alot worst you'll know why.lol
    but i will try hard to make it look better;)
    ok have fun here it is:)

[​IMG]
    Cortez

unknown what she looks like
    Valerie

[​IMG]
    Mathis

[​IMG]
    Demon

[​IMG]
    priest

[​IMG]
    demon of the past

[​IMG]
    Fairest

[​IMG]
    Brim

[​IMG]
    Christ

[​IMG]
    Devil
    The Gems Of The Heaven

Chapter 1

“That’s right!"

" How can you be here this is a house of God!!!”

The priest screamed as the red-gleaming-eyed man came closer with an evil smile on his face, not saying a word, smirking as he trailed the priest.

Then he stopped and looked up slowly, and said, “Where is your God now, foolish one? You trust in Him and all your faith is put in Him but now you look death in the face and it looks back at you and wants to taste your sweet flesh…”

The priest shook in fear, he was in his 50s’ in a white suit and it was cheaply made, you could tell that this man wasn’t a priest for the money. His hair was black with gray strips running thro it.

The sinister-looking man was bald with a goatee and a moustache. His garb was finely made and must have cost a lot. His appearance resembled a man, but there seemed to be some strange evil vibes flowing from him as if he was not a human. A malicious smile plastered on his face.

And what was disturbing to the priest were the eyes of the man, they were red and glowing!!!

‘But how could he be a dem…’ the thought crossed the priest’s mind.

“Hey! I’m talking to you. Are you praying? He won’t save you. He cares nothing for you! You worthless worm. All He cares for is your soul He cares not how much pain I put you in before I kill you. Or maybe there is no God, maybe you wasted your whole life believing in a fairy tale,” the man laughed.

“SHUT UP!!!!!! YOU DEMON FROM HELL! MY GOD WILL SAVE ME!! You can’t hurt me you are nothing! I cast you back to hell in Christ’s name!” the priest uttered.

The man laughed again, “What’s wrong priest? Maybe you should say it louder? Maybe your God is hard of hearing, will you still claim that there is a God after your Bible said that you can cast me to Hell but still I stand here? Or maybe your faith is weak, what is a faithless priest worth? Nothing I bet.”

“But I tell you what if you get down on all fours like the dog you are, and say I’m your God I’ll spare your worthless life,” the man mocked.

“Never!!!” the priest cried.
    “Ok well it’s been fun you mindless ape, but now I’m getting hungry and you’re the soup of the day! Goodbye faithless man of God.”

Then the demon went in for the kill but was it the hand of God or just dumb luck another man showed up right then, and kicked the demon in the head and sent him flying through the wall with such power the priest was speechless.

“We end this now you piece of shit!” the newcomer said.

The demon laughed.

“So you found me so soon, this won’t do at all the time for us to fight is not right yet. Well I guess I’ll have to do without my nightly feeding but I will find you when the time comes. Don’t be so ready to die Cortez you must stay alive until I find her then you can die.”

“YOU’LL NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER AGAIN!!! Like I’ll let you get away this time!”

The man swung his sword at the demon but the demon started to chant some unknown words and was gone in a flash.

“Damn!” the newcomer cursed.

“You are a damn coward and always have been! You know I’ll kill you if you fight me you worthless piece of dog shit!”

Now the priest found his voice again, “You saved me! God must have sent you, you must be an angel!!”

Then the priest saw the man’s face clearly and had the shock of his life.

A punch landed on the priest’s face so hard, the priest almost passed out before he could say another word.

“Don’t you ever say shit like that! I have nothing to do with that hateful and no forgiving God! I didn’t save you, you just got lucky I hate that cursed thing and I didn’t want to see it have a good meal,” the man hissed at the priest.

“Now you want to act like you’re full of faith! If your faith was strong, he would had been hurt badly when you said the words. Then I could have cut him down easily but you’re a weed blowing in the damn wind. I don’t know what I hate more. A man of God or a so called man of God.”

“I’m sorry I ... but can I ask you something?” the priest stuttered.

“How can this be you’re you... you look just like that demon!!!”

“Long story and I won’t be telling the likes of you about it, anyway I don’t think you could understand how cold hearted your God really is!” the man replied.

“You’re in a holy place please don’t bad talk the Lord! Whatever bad happened to you it couldn’t have been God, it must be your own evilness,” the priest whined.

“My evilness? Maybe I should have let that thing have you after all,” the man sneered.

The priest felt the cold spiky feeling down his spine and began to murmur his prayers for him being saved.

“Thank you Lord for sending this misguided man to save me, and help him to get to know you better and your love and forgiveness.”

The man laughed, “You really are a damn fool aren’t you, I punch you and insult you and you pray for me.”

“Well in any case that demon is long gone now and I got time so I’ll tell you why your beloved God has no forgiveness left for me. And cursed me to walk this road and even why that piece of shit looks like me. And then I want to see if your faith will hold up. I don’t think it will after what the demon did. Your faith dried up fast, it looks like your faith can be blown away by a gust of wind.”

He continued, “But I’ll warn you I’ve lived for longer than you can even comprehend so it’s a long story. But at least I might tell a mindless so called believer what his God is really like. He’s cold and uncaring and the reason I will tell you is because you remind me of myself so long ago. Before I wised up and got a taste of the truth, that’s right I used to believe in him like you until I met Him so what you think of that priest?”

“Anything you say will not change my mind I will always love my God. How could you have met God I don’t think I can believe that!” the priest retorted.

“Yeah I see that you are willing to die for Him, even as you was pissing yourself back there,” the man taunted.

“And you have seen the powers on this night you know that don’t belong to no human beings. How are you going to reason that out in your mind? But never mind that for the moment. Let me ask you, why do you believe so much in your God? What has God really done for you?”

“He died for our sins to save us from hell and when the end comes we’ll all be taken into the sky and be with the Lord forever,” the priest replied hastily.
    The man laughed again, “Peter pan huh, hahahaha! Fly away butterfly ha. You don’t even know how to read your own beliefs in the Bible. That is so sad. That rapture trash just started less than 100 years ago.”

“But I guess I can’t blame you because you so called believers keep changing the Bible to fit your own way of brainwashing everyone. Don’t get me wrong, priest. I’ll tell you this story don’t really know why I want to share it with you, maybe because the years have made me lonely.”

“But I don’t want to hear your trash about how all loving and forgiving your God is anymore, if you say anymore about it I’ll kill you myself!” the man warned.

“I understand I asked and that’s fine but I don’t need your help, or to be saved even if I wanted it I can’t have it anymore. I was told that by God Himself, so say anymore and I’ll use you as bait to get that demon to come out. I have great hate for him after what he has done to me.”

The priest wanted to say more but he could tell that the man was not joking about the threat he made, that the man would not hesitate to kill him, so he held his tongue. And he could imagine this man holding him in front of the demon and saying come and get it.

Maybe it was just that him and the demon look just alike but there was a coldness in his eyes. Like he could do whatever he wanted and not even feel bad about anything.

As much as the priest wanted to get away from this man, his curiosity got the better of him. The priest wanted to hear the man’s story so he kept his mouth shut and sat there.

“Man I haven’t talked to another human this much in years, its only right before I start that, I know your name so?”

“It’s David” the priest answered.

“Well then Mister masgapolo I’m Cortez let see where should I start? Well I guess I should start when I was still a man, before all these happened to me. It was 10 years after Christ died on the cross I was a 20 year old man.”

“A blacksmith working in a small town but I liked it there. I had just fell in love with a wonderful woman. She was every man’s dream. There was no woman lovelier than her, and we lived to make each other happy. Until that ill fated day that we met him…”

Chapter 2

A dark humanoid forum sat in a chair looking like his Patience had run thin.
    Eating something that looked like raw meat red and fleshy dripping blood all over the place making a mess but he didn’t seem to care where it went.
    And never taking his eye’s off the door at the end of the room.
    The thing that was in the chair sat in a dark dank castle the room he was in looked like a throne room, with nothing but a chair in it and the chair was right in the middle of the room the room had to be 80ft x 40ft and 25ft tall.

The windows were busted out but the part of the glass that were left in them were stained glass like in a church, and they were dead body’s up and down both side’s of the wall’s at least 20.
    They look to have lost most of there arm’s and leg’s and no real part’s of there body’s was left unspoiled, and they were all ripped apart with hole’s every where in them like there insides were ripped out!

The smell of it would make the most hard core warrior puke.
    Right then a man came in and bowed down to the thing in the chair, he was covered in a black robe and only part of his face was showing.
    Plus he kept his head down out of fear or respect who knows.

“So did you find them yet Fairest? Your cult best have found them or they’ll be hell to pay!!! And I can make sure your stay there is a lot worst than it would have been” The thing said.

“No need to be angry with us my lord, we have found both of them and have got them with us now” Fairest answered.

“MHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’s what I wanted to hear my worthy slave I’m glad I didn’t kill your cult after you opened the gate to release me.
    Most of my brother’s would had just cut you all down for a snack, but I had to think a cult that could find and kill a 100 newborn’s to use the spell of opening had to be useful to me.” The demon said.

“Oh thank you my lord you are to kind, I just want to see the lord of darkness rule this world again.
    As it should be like before he came!” Fairest spit in anger

“Yes I know after he died that shut us out of this world forever we use to run free and do what we liked.
    Even my beloved master was free to do as he wished, but that so called father 4 words from him and my beloved master was took from us his children.
    But now with the gem’s we can destroy the mercy seat that hold’s my beloved master.” The demon said.

“Yes do it now!!!! Bring darkness on this world again!!” Fairest screamed out

“If only it was so easy my friend, no we must have the soul of a archangel to open the power of the gem’s of the mercy seat.
    I must eat his soul then with his soul with in me as a part of me, I may use the power to bring heaven itself crashing down.
    Only then will the gates of heaven open to my kind. ” the demon said

“But my lord where can we get a archangel? We can’t get into heaven are we to wait for one to come to earth? ” Fairest asked

“Well it is true that we would have no path if we had to find a archangel in his heavenly body.
    But my beloved master told me long ago what happen in this world before it was remade.
    See my master was the one who was in-trusted to guard the mercy seat so he knows all about the power in these gems.
    He was once HIS most loved and trusted one.

Until he wised up and new it was he that should be god, so he talked 1/3 of all the children in to following him to throw down that one who would call himself our ruler.
    And us angel’s lost our rank and was bound in the pit that followed him.
    Back then we lived with man on earth, but then HE wiped out everything and it took 7000 years to remake the world for HIM or you can say 7 days in his time.

But what really should mean something in this is that my master did get one archangel to follow us, and but instead of HIM sending him to the pit like my beloved master.
    HE forgave him because he asked to be forgiving we asked too, but we was still thrown down into the pit like trash!
    But thankfully my beloved master had the gems before we were thrown down, and hid them on the earth so he could have them when he had the time to unlock them.
    But the archangel that was forgiving has to be born in the flesh like all other’s that believe and followed my lord.
    He is the only one the one and only archangel to be in the flesh, and he is in the flesh right now he is a man a blacksmith called Cortez.
    So his soul will unlock the power with in these gems. ” the demon told Fairest

“let your faithful servant find this man this hour!!
    I will bring him to you happily and let you rip the soul from his body.” Fairest said

“No!!!
    I told you it’s not that easy, if it was I would had him here already!
    The only reason I needed you to get the gems is because I may not put my hands on them.
    It was a curse put on all angels that was throne into the pit, why you think us demons look this way?
    Before we were angels but it’s because of that curse that HE put on us and it would kill me if I but lay a finger on one of the gems.
    He must willingly come here if we bring him here any other way the gems will be lost.
    They will disappear and then we will never find them.
    Plus he must give up his soul of his own free will, other wise the power to use the gems inside of him will be gone. ” The demon said

“But my lord how can we make the man give up his soul?
    This is almost as hard if we had to find a archangel in there heavenly body.
    I don’t mean to lose faith but I can not think of how it can be done. ” Fairest said

“Well I’ve seen things you can not even hope to comprehend, but making a man give up his soul is very easy indeed you just have to find what means the most to him.
    But it has to mean more to him than himself and his believes
    It also is on our side that this man is a very good man and that he is young.
    Easily fooled if you pull the right strings and take away everything that he holds dear ” the demon smiled as he said this

“Oh I see my lord, I’ll go and see if I can’t find out what holds dear and over his own self.
    I’ll have the cult see his ever move until we know how to get him to come to your very feet and beg you to take his soul.” Fairest said as he bowed low

“They is no need for that us demons can leave our body’s and go and even take over human beings.
    So it may have look like I was doing nothing but I’ve been following Cortez all his life.
    I waited until he was born and when he was born I was happier than his mother or father.
    He is the key to my beloved master’s cell and I will be the one to turn that key!
    I know everything Cortez ever want and needs I will have nothing to worry about.
    Cortez will fall to my feet and beg for me to take his soul like you said Fairest.
    MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ” the demon said happily

“Yes my lord!!
    Just tell me what I must do and I will be glad to do it
    Let me do your will!!” Fairest said crazily almost in a begging tone.

“Ok you may do it, there is a girl named Valerie she will be down by the river washing tomorrow around mid day.
    Get her and bring he here but do not hurt her or I will kill you all.
    She is the one Cortez will give up everything for so no matter what she must not be hurt!!
    Bring her here and send someone to the forge and give Cortez this letter.” The demon said

“I will do all that you had said, and not harm will come to the girl I promise you that on my body and soul.” Fairest said

“I know. If you fail I will require both from you!!!” The demon boomed out in a loud voice.

Fairest run out of his master’s room filled with such fear he would never fail.
    As his master the demon knew he would leave this kind of impression.

‘Soon my beloved master you will be free and once more we all can easily escape the pit again.
    Like it was before HE died for these worthless ape’s souls.
    And we can rule once more and only being able to wonder in spirit forum.
    We will be able to walk and on the earth again and destroy these apes and fest on sweet meat again. ‘

Chapter 3

‘The sweet smell of charcoal, Cortez thought to himself.’

This wasn’t the briquettes that family’s would use in there barbecue pits 2000 years later.
    This was bituminous coal, soft coal composed of carbon 55 to 65%; moisture, 2.5 to 3%; sulfur, 1 to 2%; volatile matter, balanced.
    They came in egg – sized chunks, broken up into thumbnail – sized pieces as the fire is being tended.

Burn down until he has a clean fire, because the matter that is released.
    Impurities the smoke and soot carry can weaken or damage the steel that is being forged.
    Cortez would get up early every morning before dawn and burn down the coal until he had what is called coke or breeze.
    A coke fire is a clean burning fire that is ready to be used to forge the sword or armor or tools he need to make for who ever wanted them.
    But today he was here for his own enjoyment to make his wife to be a nice wedding ring and bracelet.
    He had the diamonds he was to put in them he got from the coal workers that worked up in the hills.

He was proud to get such a good price on them even if he had dealings with them for years because of his work.
    And that he had befriended many of them, but to get 10 big gems as he had done for only a 50 pieces of gold was a steal!

‘Well the yellowish smoke is gone and no black clouds of smut so its time to get to work.
    Best put some more coal on the other end to burn clean first then I’ll get to it’

All the yellow flames were gone from the fire and it was a reddish – yellow glow of embers.
    He started shoving coal back on one end away from his clean coke so he could keep at it with out running out of clean fire.
    He had already had smelted the iron into a steel bar, it was not steel fit to make a sword with.

Because it was made to be hard and last and this steel would never hold an edge it was for tools more then anything else.
    He started to make these things from gold but thought it better to add gold and the diamonds in the steel instead.
    So he put the bar the neutral layer of the fire to get it to the proper forging temperature.
    After a wile the steel is a nice blue color it being 300 to 700*F.

‘It’s much too brittle now but soon it’ll be a nice red then orange color and workable. ’

Soon it was a dull red, then red, then cherry red full cherry and finally orange color.
    Cortez grabs the Tongs and carefully takes the steel out of the fire and places it on to the anvil.

‘Father I will always think of you when I use this anvil it was the greatest gift you ever gave me.
    And you saved me a lot of troubles, I had made it myself it would have been hard indeed.
    Beside the skill you passed to me in my youth this is my most beloved possession. ’

Cortez had made all his tools himself his shop, the bellows, small forge, sword forge the leg vise, his workbench and his entire hammer set, swages, punches, drifts, hot and cold chisels, and all his tongs and so much more.
    But the hardest thing by far would had been the anvil, so he was very grateful for such a gift.

And so Cortez go’s to work at what he has done for years, the steps of forging.
    The drawing–out, tapering, shaping, packing and annealing techniques used for every tool and blade he has ever made.
    Needless to say it will take him all day to fine craft these loving heartfelt gifts he is making.

Valerie had just woken up she like to sleep in later then Cortez, at least wait until the sun come’s up she always said to Cortez.
    And Cortez would always just tell her woman you’re crazy I hardly have enough day light now.

I must get to the forge and start early before people come a calling on me.
    She was lonely to and wished to spend more time with her husband to be.
    But it was his blacksmithing that feed them, she also knew as much as he loves beating on that metal with his hammer and being in that nasty forge.
    He really would love nothing more than to spend time with her all day.
    But men who didn’t take care of there family’s were worthless in everybody’s eyes.
    ‘Well I guess I’ll clean the house and wash the close in the river.
    He should really pick up some of his clothes and at least put them in one place.
    But he’ll just say he will and won’t so why bother asking him to.

What I really wish I could go back to work at the pub again, but he’ll never let me after what happen there a few months ago.
    Oh well.’

She had love serving food and grog to the people that came to the pub.
    It was one of the jobs a woman could do not much of anything else a woman was allowed by law to do.
    And it gave her a pride to work and make money like a man.
    Cortez had never had a problem with it nether like so many other men did.
    Even when other men called Cortez soft and said that he should be ashamed to let her work there.

He would just tell them if they really didn’t believe him a man then he would have to bloody them up some.
    And Cortez was a big guy as many blacksmiths was.
    So this surely shut up most, not to even go into the guy he broke his legs that time.
    But after one of the drunks had got a cheap feel off of Valerie in the bar, and then followed her and tried to rape her later that night when she was going home.
    Pulled her into a back street where nobody had seen or known about it and Valerie had just barely got away by poking the knife that Cortez made and gave her into his eye.

She came home crying that night and had made the mistake of telling him what had happen.
    He was gone for a week after that and the man had disappeared as well when she asked him what he had done.
    He would just say he’ll never hurt you or any woman again, she had no love for the pig who tried this but.
    She didn’t like it that Cortez had must have killed the man, plus he had gave her knife back to her.
    That she left in the man’s eye socket and his closes that night were soaked in blood.
    He burned them but she would never forget that look in his eyes but she also knew that it was because he loved her.

And he only wanted her save and happy, but he said she could never work there again.
    And she felt like it was because of her that it all happen so she didn’t try to change his mind.

‘well thinking about all this isn’t going to change anything, now that I clean up the house I need to get these close washed and hang them to dry then go get some food for tonight’

Fairest was already by the river it was not yet mid day, but he wanted no mistakes because his master would never forgive such a thing.
    This is there only chance to bring back the great evil that once walked this earth.
    Fairest was so happy he felt that it would all work out and nothing could go wrong his master said it couldn’t.
    Only if he didn’t do what his master said could something go wrong, and he would never dare to disobey his lord.

“Here as soon as we have her take this to the blacksmith name Cortez at the forge in town.” Fairest said to a man in the same kind of robes as himself

“Yes my lord thank you for this honor” the robed hood man said

Right at that time they saw Valerie coming down to the river with a basket of close in her hands.

“There she is my lord!! May we get rush her now? ” another hood cult member said.

“No let her get to the river and I will use this magic that the master gave me this way there is no chance of hurting her.
    If she tried to fight back we might hurt her some, and I promise you the master would kill us all if we but put a burse upon her
    And this powder will make her fall asleep as soon as I throw it at her” Fairest said

“She’s at the river now lord Fairest” the hooded cult member said

“Good now we have her” Fairest said.

Then Fairest throwed the green powder in its rag that unfolded and spread everywhere where Valerie was and she passed out.
    Then the cult members spread out all around her like hungry wolves.
    They picked her up and headed back the way they had came to that dark creepy castle.

“Go now Brim!! Get that latter to him and give him this knife that the girl had on her.
    It looks like his work it’ll make it all the sweeter and bring him faster.
    HAHAHAHA!” Fairest said

“ Yes lord Fairest I go at once!” Brim said

Chapter 4

Brim was in a long coat that covered his cult robes, because if he was seen with in town wearing a robe of the cult of Bale he would surely be put to a most painful death. No one would have think Brim out of place in cold weather such as this if anything might think he should have a bigger coat to keep warm. He had wasted time to sell some of Valerie’s and Cortez’s things after going thro Cortez and Valerie’s house looking for anything worth gold. Brim was a fat piggish man and didn’t care for nothing but for gold or food, he wasn’t even with the cult because he believe in the devil and he had never seen this so called demon Fairest said they had to lead them to bring there master the devil to earth. What a load of cow shit he would say to himself. He didn’t believe anything but the gold that they put in his hand and he cared for nothing else, he had no problems with killing little kids for bring the demon back that time or helping bring poor weak farm hands to be killed and rip in to pieces. It was all the same as long as there’s gold he would say. Now it was almost dark and he was just getting to where Cortez’s forge was.

“If they ask why I’m late I’ll say I couldn’t find Cortez the smith he was in a pub, who’ll know the demon? HAHAHAHAHAHA! ” Brim said merrily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Where can he be? He should have been back hours ago to let us know if Cortez is coming yet! ’ Fairest said as he walked back and forth looking at his master in fear

“Its fine Fairest you worry too much, Brim will do as you asked him as long as he believes gold in it for him. I bet he stopped to eat a whole pig or to fill his pockets” the demon said jokingly

“But master I would think you be angry with us for the delay? Or.. I mean at Brim for his foolishness” Fairest said weakly

“Well you should have known better then to send Brim he is foolhardy, maybe I should give you pain for your mistake. But to be truthful I’m too happy right now to care of a little detail as this. Plus Brim will do better then anyone else because he takes great enjoyment in seeing others suffer, that’s the only reason I haven’t had him killed before now I like his blood lust I will miss the foolish piece of shit” the demon said

“You will miss him?” Fairest said with a puzzled look on his face

“HAHAHAHA my dear Fairest Brim will surely stay there like the dumb ass he is to see Cortez pain, Brim is truly a cold hearted man if only he was smarter. Cortez is a good man and will try to do what’s right but he has a rage in side of him and once Brim stands there rubbing it in or trying to find a way to turn a profit out of his sorrow. Cortez will sure lose himself and kill Brim.” The demon said merrily

“Well it serves him right for taking so long the fat oath” Fairest said

“But you may have cause me a problem Fairest, and I do like you but if it happens the way I think it might I’m going to kill you very slowly ” the demon said soberly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m done and I must say I even amaze myself sometimes” Cortez said proudly

Wedding ring and bracelet was beautiful he had worked all day and now he could go home and show his sweet Valerie the fruits of his labor. He knew she would love it and that’s what matters to him, as he was putting out the fire and letting it cool down so he could go home to his wife to be. A man showed up at the smithy calling his name.

“Smithy Cortez, may I trouble you for a moment. ” Brim said

“Sorry Sir I just shut the forge down today but you can tell me what you need and I’ll start work on it in the morning” Cortez said merrily

“Oh I won’t trouble you long I just want to show you a knife that I had just gotten this day, and I’d like to know how good it is the metal will it keep an edge or will it become brittle if used too much. The man I gotten it from said it was a fine blade and worth much but need the gold, said he had gotten it from a finely wench that gave him pleasers from time to time for gold. I had slept with her a few times myself real beauty but let me show ye the blade.” Brim said with an evil smile on his face

“Well I can tell you that easily my friend if it is worth what you paid for it, happy to help” Cortez said

Brim handed him the blade and the smile rolled of Cortez’s face.

“So you say the man you got this blade from got it from a seller of flesh you say” Cortez said calmly

“Yeah fine sweet little piece of ass do anything for a gold coin” Brim said smiling even bigger

Cortez had thrown the knife into the man’s shoulder with such a force that the man fell down on the floor. And Cortez wasted no time clearing the space that was in between them.
    Cortez grabbed the man and ripping the coat that the man wore in pieces that Brim was shocked with such strength the man had. Cortez pushed him over the red hot forge that had not yet cooled down.

“You better tell me how you got this knife you damn bale worshiper! Or I’ll kill you now like the damn dog you are! ” Cortez said angrily

“HAHAHA you wouldn’t dare if you did you’ll never see your sweet Valerie again! Let me up now if you want to know where she is that’s why I’m here anyway to tell you” Brim said with a smirk

Cortez let the man up but you could see he’d like nothing better then to had drop him in the fire.

“Ok where is Valerie you piece of shit and why play with me? With that bull shit story why not just get tell me what you want and be done with it!” Cortez said booming out in a loud voice

“Well that wouldn’t be any fun, just like the cat plays with the mice before he kills it. I like to have my fun too, but if you want to see her again you’ll give me those and I’ll tell you where she’s at. ” Brim said with a greedy smile

Brim was looking right at the ring and the bracelet with the diamonds in them.
    He could easy see he could get a nice sack of gold coins for them two items.

“Ok there yours just tell me where my wife is!” Cortez said

“Ok I’m to read you this letter then you’ll understand what you will have to do to get your wife back. But if any harm comes to me you’ll never see her again” Brim said

Then Brim pulled out a letter and opens it, and so he began to read.

Dear Cortez

We have taken your woman and if you want her back you will come to the old Ganewall castle. We have no intentions of harming her, what we require is of you and has nothing to do with her. So if you will come we will gladly let her go free. But if you are too cowardly to come as we request of you we will slice open her tender flesh to satisfy our disappointment in your missed engagement. You have until dawn of the next day if you are not here at the gates by then we will take it this comely winch is of no concern of yours anymore. And we will do as we please with her.

Hope to see you soon sincerely yours lord Legion.

“Ok well now I’ll be going with my fine treasure’s you made for me, I really appreciate your fine work you did for me.” Brim said with a smile on his face

Cortez was just standing there with his head down looking at the ground, with a grim look on his face. Then he said.
    “But it’s too late for you to go on your way now can’t you hear it? Your master is calling you, he say’s your late and he want’s to see you at once. Its time to get home and luckily for you I have a short cut right here. ”

Brim had a puzzled look on his face he wasn’t the brightest torch in the square. And he paid dearly for being so dimwitted. Cortez bounded across the smithy and launched his mighty fist into the side of Brim’s jaw. Teeth few out of his open mouth with a loud cry grim said.

“You broke my jaw you damn barbar!! I told you if you kill me and they’ll surely kill winch!! ” Brim studded as blood ran out of his mouth

It was true that Cortez acted and looked more like a barbarian out of the cave man’s days. With a tigerish strength that came from all his days beating steel into blades but he had honed his owe body as fine as any sword he had made. Cortez put his foot on Brim’s neck and gave a cold smile as he looked at Brim. The blood lust had taken over at this point. Nothing would stop Cortez at this point he was truly a berserker. Then he spoke calmly and coldly.

“You think me a fool. They care nothing for you just another lap dog, all they care is that I come and I will gladly come but not the way they wish of me. I know much of the cult of bale and one thing I know they spare no one!!! So am I to just walk in like a sheep to be feasted upon by wolfs? No I will kill all of them I can my wife is already dead think I do not know this? I don’t ever make myself believe a lie when I know the better. That was your mistake dog the moment I seen that knife I heard your master calling, he said that your soul was fat and ready to burn. ” Cortez said

Cortez picked Brim up over his head as he was screams and kicking then drops him right into the still red hot forge. Then picked up the tongs and grabs his head and held him in the fire his screams could be heard for miles. He held him there until he stopped moving which took a bit of time he must have been alive for 5 minutes or longer. And Cortez smiled at the thought of Brim frying his fat ass off in great pain until he was black and burnt. Cortez had put on his armor that his father had gave him that he used in the war, Cortez had reworked it when he was16 he had hoped to join his father but it was not to be. But he had saved the armor as a keepsake and worked on it from time to time as he gotten bigger it gotten bigger he would rework it in his spare time. Then he donned his father’s long sword that he gave Cortez, after the war his father Sir Gerald had lost one of his legs and would never be called to battle again. So he gave his armor and sword to Cortez it was a fine blade that wouldn’t never lose its edge, and stronger then any sword you had ever seen. And this was a feet because making a blade that could keep an edge and not brake easily wasn’t easily made at all, it was always if you made it to cut better it would brake easier and if you made it to take a beating it would not cut worth a shit. But his father had made such a sword and even shown Cortez how to do it. But his father even without his leg he still worked as a smithy in a near by town he had made him a wood leg, and could get around fine without any help at all. But now Cortez was ready to set out to kill as many as them bale worshipers as he could. He walked out of the smithy and started down the road, right then he had 10 men surround him and one big fellow seemed to be the leader. He stepped up to Cortez right in front of him and said.

“You went to far this time Cortez; you know I have to uphold justice in this province. I hate to do this because we are friends but you’re coming with us. To be hanged for killing that man all the town heard his screams and at least 8 people seen you throwing that man in that fire and holding him in there! And we believe you had something to do with Slackjaw’s disappearance as well after this night I’m sure of it” the big fellow said

“Mathis I don’t have time for this the cult of bale they took my wife and that was one of them back there, I need to go maybe she’s alive maybe not but whatever happens I need to go there. Now stand aside and let me go” Cortez said

“If you don’t come quietly we’ll put you in a box tonight, your coming with us alive or dead now!” Mathis said

“You’re a funny man so I can come quietly and be hanged or fight and die know. I’ll say it once more Mathis let me pass!” Cortez said

“It’s not going to happen if what you say is true I’m sure the way of justice will set you free, just come quietly now!” Mathis said

Cortez seeing that they were all mad jumped at one of the men closest to him, and with his sword he cut the man head off in one swing. His mercy was dried up he had gave them there chance he was only fulfilling there wish to die like the fools asked of him. Cortez was a big man 278, 6’2 and all muscle but his speed was that of a smaller man. Or more like a wild beast like a lion big but fast and he was defiantly the king along these little cubs. The singing steel it made a song of its own as Cortez cut into bone and flesh and moved out of the way of his slower and clumsier pray. He was a whirlpool and all his foe’s seemed to be sinking into the torrent of blood. After he chopped off the head of his first target, the 3 nearest him tried to cut him down one went for an over the head blow wile two more when for a trust to his gut. He drop backwards barely escaping the crushing blow from over head and the two trusts and as he fell backwards and twisted in the air he sliced open one of there belly’s wile going into a roll on the ground, one of the men slashed a deep cut across his shoulder as he rolled there way. But Cortez shoved his sword threw the man’s heart and whence his blade free and he jumped to his feet, then a man ran full speed at him swinging his sword as he went lucky for Cortez he was a dumb ass. Cortez jump to the side and tripped the man and he fell on his own sword, then as he lay there beside the dead man an bolt hit him in the leg.

“Bale’s teeth they have cross bows! ” Cortez boomed out

Then he grabbed the dead body and held it in front of him then broke the arrow bolt off. And looked up and seen only two of them good he said to himself I can take two anymore and I’d be food for the worm’s. he took out his wife’s knife and thrown it at one of them hit them in the neck man fell like a rock, then he rush the other one and thrown the dead body on him but not without taking a bolt in the gut. He planted his sword in the man’s eye socket, then the others that were standing back think they wasn’t needed ran at him. And Mathis one of the ten men that came there to take Cortez to the gallows. Haven’t even raised his sword yet, maybe he was hoping he wouldn’t have to fight him because of there old friendship. Even now with only the 4 of them alive he was standing there, just looking on with a calm look on his face. Cortez was not running now he was standing his ground fighting the three men who wanted his life, and he seemed to be wining he knocked the sword out of one of the man’s hand and cut him down another decapitation.
    Then he cut another’s man leg off, and the other man who was left back away by Mathis.

“End this foolishness Mathis I would not have there blood if you had let me go, they have no hope of wining now and your heart isn’t in it as well” Cortez said

“Perhaps you’re right and I will die this night but I will not just step aside and let you go!! You will not cheat justice my friend you had did murder this night and you must pay what you owe. ” Mathis said angrily

“You are truly a fool I really don’t want to kill you but if you stand to your words, so be it I will cut you down as well have at you.” Cortez said.

Mathis and Cortez crossed swords the two men left alive other then Mathis was a little ways away. The one that was whole and unspoiled tried to dress the wound of the other the best he could the man was done for, the only thing that might save him would be to put fire to his leg before he bled to death.

“What is you problem!! Fight me you coward if you want my life then fight for it!! I’ll not give it to you fool! ” Cortez said angrily

Then Mathis had thrown down his sword. And spreads open his hands and said

“If you want to go then you’ll have to kill me in cold blood. I’ll not give you the honor you seek to justify your murders.”

Cortez looked dumb founded at Mathis for a minute then punch him in the face. And started walking away, he got 15 ft away and then. Mathis pulled out a brown rag looked a lot like the one Fairest had, and he thrown it at Cortez and once again the rag unfolded and green powder went everywhere around Cortez. But unlike Valerie he did not pass out right away, he was still walking and but he was losing his footing.

“Bale’s teeth!! You would use black magic on me you damn dog!!” Cortez spat in anger

“It’s not black magic its just herbs grounded up to put you asleep , the old hag at the end of town makes it and I always think its useful for barbar’s like yourself. ” Mathis said

“Why didn’t you use it before I cut up your whole squad of men then? Anyway I’ll not be put to sleep like a child! I’ll do now what I should had done before, I’ll wipe the lot of you out!!” Cortez said mockingly

And Cortez wasn’t lying he wasn’t passing out, and as every minute passed Cortez seemed to be getting his footing again. And Mathis seen this and knew Cortez was set on killing him now.

“You fool leave that dead man and come help me now! ” Mathis screamed to the other man

Then they ran at Cortez swinging there swords, Cortez was still having a hard time holding them off and swinging his sword slower then he had before. But was still holding his own.

“Damn!! Hand me another bag of that sleeping herb fast!” Mathis said hastily

The man handed it to Mathis as Cortez slash open his guts, but Mathis had the herb now and ran backwards away from Cortez and thrown it at him again.

“Daaammnnn cowwaardd!! Baallee’s teeetthh!!! Fiigghttt meee asss aa maan yoouu doogg!” Cortez barely groggily spat out

But Cortez was still fight going for the kill even as he was on one knee, and holding himself off the ground with his left hand. Swinging the two handed long sword with only his right hand. Then Mathis hit his sword as hard as he could with his little short sword, and knocked it out of Cortez’s hand and jumped behind him and hit him in the head with the hilt of his sword. Every thing went black as Cortez could feel the hot electric sparks in his head and throbbing as he tried not to fade into the blackness of it all then there was nothing.

Chapter 5

Cortez opened his eyes slowly braking the caked blood that harden all across his face, stinging red hot fire running thru his head throbbing with his heart beat. Cortez stood up slowly still groggy from the blow to his head from Mathis hit, and the cursed the black magic used on him.

“Damn Mathis! Call it what you want an herb, powder whatever black magic is what it is you dog!” Cortez spat

Anything Cortez didn’t understand was black magic, he wasn’t a dumb man but he gave little thought to things he did not understand. Plus he had more pressing matters to worry about, like how to get out of this cell and kill Mathis before he continued his journey to wipe out the cult of bale. He looked around it was dark wet smelly place it looked like they didn’t seem to care to clean this place, he seen a small window with bars but the window mattered not. It was what Cortez seen pass the window that he cared about, that it was still the middle of the night and not yet day brake.

“Good! I still have time if I can get out of here and to the castle before dawn. Now how to get out of this cell of that coward Mathis.” Cortez said to himself

“You don’t! I’ll make sure you hang for killing that man at the smith and the 9 brave men you kill to get you here. You only have a few hours left and it’ll be over” Mathis said

“Yeah, 9 brave men that died for one weak pathetic woman, who cowered behind scared to get into the fray but content to barking orders from the side line! Coward!! You have no backbone of your own! I think your wife was a better man then you. ”

“Don’t you bring her into this!! You’re guilty of killing plain and simple and its time to pay for your crimes!” Mathis said in a loud voice

“HAHAHAHA. Perhaps so but if that is true when you die and see your wife and son standing there, and you start to run to them with your arm’s open and they turn there back on you. I’ll be there laughing at you as they curse you for defending the very people that murdered them” Cortez said with a look of disgust on his face

“What would a follower of bale be doing at your smithy, I know your blood lust it was more likely someone that was un-happy with your work. Poor soul” Mathis said

“You fucking fool!!!!! You really believe I’d kill a man because he wasn’t happy with my forging? If you are truly that much of an moron go look at the fucking smithy your self and his damn robes should be there I ripped them off of him myself before I killed him! And you know what dumb ass I didn’t have to kill one of them men of your’s fool, ask yourself what would had happen if I would had cut you down first? They would have run away like the dog’s they were with out you to pay them the gold they were working for! Why did I go to all the trouble to not kill you when you think so little of me that’s what I want to know!!! ” Cortez spat angrily

“You should have killed me then!! But you killed those poor men instead and you justify what you done because you think us friends and say you didn’t want to kill me you are truly a sick and bloody man!! ” Mathis spat back

“I am sick? Was I such a sick and bloody man when your son got took by the cult of bale? When the entire town was cowering like women and doing nothing to save there children, you as well unwilling to risk your worthless lives but I went after them to save you son because you was my friend. And I over took the 3 dogs that had took your son and cut them down but How could I have known that they wounded every child with a fatal wound where if they were over taken none would live? At the very least you had your son to set to rest, unlike anyone else in town who only found the pieces in piles in that dang cave. And when your wife hung herself over the lost of your son, and the priest said she couldn’t be put to rest in town because of her taking her own life. You had no problem with my sick and bloody ways then did you, after I spoke to the priest what were your words to me on that day? After the priest came to your door and told you he was wrong and it was ok to lay her to rest in town? ” Cortez said

“I remember your good deeds you done for me and this very sad state of affairs but you have killed men this night, and good deeds don’t change what you’ve done. No you must pay for what you have done. Friend or not you must be put to death for such evil you have done. ”Mathis said

“You’re a fool and I will not waste my breath with a witless man such as you, because my word is as nothing to you if you want proof go to the smithy and all should be clear to you. But know this Mathis I only make a mistake once and befriending you and thinking you as a friend was mine this time. so I’ll be truthful with you because I’m not a coward like you my so called friend, we are friends no longer so you better bring all your black magic when you open these cell doors tomorrow because I’m going to fix my mistake I made this night. You’ll be the first one to taste his blood tomorrow. And anyone else that gets in my way, I’ll not hang until I kill you all! Valerie may still be alive I don’t think the cult will keep there word of course but I hope it true, but by morning they said they’ll kill her if I’m not there so if I step out this cell in the morning. Your all dead I swear on my word, my soul and by God I’ll kill this whole haven of cowards! You weak people make me sick!! You would burn and hang each other out of fear of evil, but the true evil is right at Ganewall castle the one and the same who took all the children but you haven’t got one man in this town that has balls to face the cult cowards!! Get out of my face you weakling go plan my death wile I plan yours.” Cortez said

Mathis said nothing more and walked away up the stairs out of the pit the cell was in into the cool fresh night, he was filled with fear to see Cortez so mad he had seen that man do great and horrible things alike. He was thinking to himself any minute Cortez would rip the bars away knock them aside like hay straw and wrap his hands around his neck and it’d be over. But not even a damn barbar like Cortez could break steal with his hands he said to himself, but the fear in his heart wouldn’t go away. And what if Cortez did manage to break free tomorrow he would kill many before he was put down, but something else worried Mathis.

‘He swore by God and Cortez won’t swear by anything but his word and he always had kept it even at great pains to himself, but he swore by his word, his soul and by God this night to kill all of us by morning. And the Cortez I know if he was in the wrong he wouldn’t fight he would had come on his own accord, maybe I was wrong about all this.’

Earlier when Mathis had came to take Cortez he was hoping he’d come without a fight but no such luck he was ready to fight, Mathis felt his knees weak and he all most pissed himself. Cortez had always been someone he feared and looked up to but now he had to stop him, and even as he seen his hired hands cut down he couldn’t move the fear of facing Cortez was too great. His senses had took a holiday as he faced Cortez the only thing he could think to save his life was to throw down his sword, he knew Cortez would not kill him if he didn’t fight back he was thinking that Cortez would come without resisting anymore without a honorable fighter to be cut down but instead he got a mouth full of his fist. But he got the sense knocked back into him thanked to that they had returned with the fist to the face he remembered the herb he had gotten from the old hag, without that he would have surely lost to Cortez but even so the hag said a whole bag would be to much to use on one man. Only needed 1/3 to put a man into deep sleep but it took 2 full bags to take Cortez down, what a fright full man Mathis was thinking. But that don’t make him guilty and he was thinking about what the bartender at the pub had told him, how he had seen Cortez beating Slackjaw to a bloody mess and after that night no one had seen Slackjaw again.

“But maybe I missed judge the whole thing because Cortez isn’t a liar I should had talked to him about Slackjaw disappearing maybe they was a reason, I should had these things in my mind at the time why did I let such fear make me forget all the good things and how good of a man Cortez has always been. Well I will go to the smithy I owe the man that much for everything he has done for me, and see if there is any proof of his claims.” Mathis said to himself

“Please calm down my lord!! I am truly sorry I didn’t know that Brim would cause all these problems please forgive me! ” Fairest cried in a small voice

“Just because you’re a fool I should let you live? Is that what your saying fool if you had known about Brims weakness for gold Cortez would had been here hours ago ” the demon said angrily

“I’ve only ever wish to serve you and your lord please I’m truly sorry for my foolishness and will do anything to show you my faithfulness. ” Fairest said whiningly

“If I didn’t detest looking and speaking to these little mindless apes you call humans so much, I would kill you right now but you being part demon yourself I feel more at ease when I speak to you. And that’s why I’ll give you another chance because of my own sickness of dealing with these apes if I kill you I would have to talk to them, but next time you’re done and I’ll just whip out all you worthless little worms. ” the demon said in a disgusted tone

“Thank you my lord! I will not fail you again! What should I do now my lord? ” Fairest said joyfully

Two cult members were spying at the door trying to get a look at the demon, and they began whispering.

“Why do you think they call him Lord Legion? I would think a demon would have a cooler name don’t you?” cult member 1 said

“Well I know for a fact that all demons go by the name Legion, it because they all hate god and god gave them there names so instead of having names they all say there name is Legion kind of like one name for all of them.” cult member 2 said

“oh cool, I like this spot you found so we could get a look at him without him knowing, if he knew we was looking at him he’d kill us for sure you heard that thing about the mindless apes? But he said Fairest was part demon too, I knew he look inhuman but part demon how did that happen?” cult member 1 said

“You truly know nothing do you? The cult planed to bring one of the fallen back to the world of the living in the flesh, but it took 30 years to do so because only an man can do the rights but only a demon has the power to talk to hell and call forth a dark one. But demons aren’t able to walk the earth because of Christ dieing on the cross, so the only way was to have a young girl of the age of 8 raped by a demon to give birth to an greater than man human with demon blood inside of him. So the leader of the cult at the time had married a woman and had a girl and raised her until she was 8, then he drained all the blood from the mother’s body and cooked her body and made the little girl eat her mother. Then he baptized the girl in her mother’s blood and said the spell to call the demon into the world. Now because one who was so young and pure had eating her mothers human flesh and been baptized her in her mothers blood the girl was still pure but at the same time she had been defiled, so the demon could partly come into this world in the blood of the mother and was able to rape the girl and put his seed into her. It took the old mans soul to call the demon into this world for the few minutes it took the demon to pass his seed on, and the little girl died a horrible death of course but the part demon was a baby boy in minutes time and ripped out of the flesh that held it. And when Fairest had become 21 we was sent to take the 100 new born babes needed to bring the demon into this world, and because the same blood runs in both Fairest and the demons veins he was able to let him into this world. Wonderful isn’t it” cult member 2 said

“Yeah it is and I guess that’s why the demon likes Fairest so much because he’s his son right.” cult member 1 said

“Yeah in a way but demons don’t have love its part of there curse when they were thrown out of heaven by God their father.” cult member 2 said

At that very same time the bricks in the wall broke away and they were flying in the air and came crashing to the floor at the feet of the demon. They could say nothing as they tried to open there mouths but nothing came out. All they could do is look up at their master helplessly.

“Napollo and M.G. what is wrong with you fools always doing dumb shit!! ” Fairest said

“Indeed you two are the dumbest apes I’ve seen yet; you think I can’t hear every word you said? I know every time someone is in there looking at me and it hadn’t been something that got to me until you two! Did I not tell ever one to never use those names? I let it go the first time but then you call him our father unforgivable!!! I will eat you flesh and souls this night care to join me Fairest I’ll show you how to suck out there souls your love the taste of eating a soul” the demon said

“Thank you my lord it is an honor to dine with you, and I feel so unworthy of this honor” Fairest said so happily

“Well why not you’re my son as these apes said, a father should show his son a thing or two from time to time” the demon said with a smug smile on his face

Then Fairest and the demon look at each other and all that could be heard from both were HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    And then the ripping and tearing of Napollo and M.G flesh.

Chapter 6

Cortez looked around the cell again looking for any thing that he could use to help his departure, but couldn’t think clearly because of the anger he felt toward Mathis. Mathis was one of the only friends he trusted and called a friend, he might smile and joke with others but he was in need he would only call on a few and Mathis would had been at the top of that list. So it was very painful to see what had befallen him this night his wife his happiness the reason for him to live she was taken maybe dead, then his true friend dim witted as he maybe should had believed him about the cult member at least gone to see if it was a lie. Cortez wondered if he had the stomach to kill him or not.

“No! The dog must die if he try’s to stop me again!! This is Valerie life and I must make it there before dawn. ” Cortez said Harding his will to do what must be done

Then he heard someone walking down the stairs.

“Well lucky for me I won’t try to stop you anymore then, I been to the smithy and seen the letter and cult robes and believe you I’m truly sorry. But before I let you go I must know the truth!” Mathis said

“Your sorry! You hold me here for hours and say your sorry why in the hell couldn’t you just had heard me out!! Have I ever lied to you?” Cortez spat angrily

“No but there was a reason that I must tell you before I let you go, if you want you can kill me after but you must understand first why. You remember my wife Marry well she had a brother neither she nor her family ever clamed but still she dearly love him, even with all his evil ways her dieing wish was for me to look after him. And I never liked him but I did it never the less because it gave me the feeling of closeness to her, and that’s why I must know why Cortez did you kill Slackjaw? I feel like I have felled her and all I feel like I could do is punish you for his death maybe that will make it right with her.” Mathis said wile in tears

Cortez face soften now he understood why Mathis had did this, it was all for his wife and he could understand that because he would do the same if not worst. And poor Mathis was trying to show her his love even though she was gone, Cortez respected that even more.

“Mathis I’m sorry I wish I would had known, yes I killed Slackjaw he tried to rape my wife and when she had gotten lucky enough to stab him in his eye and get away. He started saying he would kill her I even seen him following her one day, so I took him off and in my anger I took my time cutting him into pieces. And with him calling Valerie a slut it kept my hate and anger going until he was so many pieces, this is the truth and if you chose to kill me I’ll not think badly of you but I will not lay down and let you do it neither. ” Cortez said

“Well he was scum but it was her dieing wish but Marry loved you like a brother as well Cortez, so I’m sure she would had understood and forgiving you. But I still feel like I shouldn’t let you go like I’m betraying her by doing this, but I hope she will forgive me even though I’ll never know.” Mathis said

“What do you mean man, you’ll see her again and your son as well let’s just hope it’s not too soon. But let me out of here I need to save Valerie, and there’s only few hours to dawn.” Cortez said

“Not yet! You have to give me your word on something; you have to let me come with you. I owe you so much I must help you in this plus I have been a coward for far to long, I have much to offer as well in way of help unto you” Mathis said

“No Mathis you didn’t go with me to save your son, I’ll be damn if you go with me now just don’t seem right. Plus I might not come back well to tell you the truth I’m sure I will not, no let me do this on my owe Mathis ” Cortez said

“No if you want to go you’ll have to take me with you, or I’ll not let you out your wasting time my friend” Mathis said with a grin

Cortez looked at him for a moment, as thinking what should he do then he spoke.

“Very well Mathis if you can follow me to Ganewall castle you may go, but if you fall behind for any reason at all I’ll not come back for you and go on without you.you have my word is it a deal? ” Cortez said

“Yes it’s a deal, ok I been study spells and the like I’ll be able to help you a great deal. After Marry died I been trying to learn as much as I can to make that bale cult pay, and as your going away I think this is my time to get back at them as well and two is always better then one.” Mathis said joyfully

“Well that’s fine and all but why not open this cell door, we can talk about that stuff on our way you know I have little time until dawn.” Cortez said

“Oh right! Sorry let me open the cell door so we can go. I got your horse from you house on the way back from the smithy and here’s your sword and a few other things I know you’ll be happy I took from the smithy. ” Mathis said

Mathis open the door and look up at Cortez like a little kid to his father, Cortez looked at him with a smile and said you did good Mathis. Then Cortez punched Mathis in the head and dropped him to the floor, see asshole I don’t need black magic to put a man to sleep Cortez said to himself with a grim smile. Then he picked up Mathis and put him on the cot in the cell, and locked the cell.

‘It’s best this way Mathis they’ll think I broke out and locked you up, and nobody will be mad at you and you’ll live much longer that way. Please understand my friend that your not ready to face death in the face as of yet your just not a fighter my friend, they’ll find you I the morning when they come to hang me and remember I did keep my word I said if you could follow me but being locked up here you’ll have a hard time following me one would think ’

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” Cortez said

Cortez ran up the steps and seen his horse indeed Mathis had packed every tool for killing he would need, good man he said to himself and he jumped on his horse and ran off as fast as he could to Ganewall castle.

On the floor lay a stack of bloody bones with raw flesh still hanging off of them; needless to say these had to be the remains of Napollo and M.G. Even the flesh on there faces had been striped off, and there eye sockets were bare they sat there like some sick piece of art.

“I think I’d like to keep them if you don’t mind master, they can be a reminder of this great night. Plus it will show the other’s what happens when you do what your told not to. ”Fairest said

“Sure do as you like, I do believe you are less human after eating his soul. The more souls you eat the less ape like you’ll become and become more like a true demon, plus your powers will grow stronger and that’s good because I need you to hold the shield around me and him wile I eat Cortez soul, they must be nothing of this world inside that shield it must all be evil within nothing good. Or it may not work plus if someone like one of his might see what we are doing and try to stop us, they don’t know where Cortez is but if they seen us doing the rights to take his soul I’m sure they know then and come to stop us. This night will be a great one indeed . ” the demon said

“But my lord I was thinking Cortez was held up as you said, is he broke free and on his way now?” Fairest said

“Yes he is coming here now Fairest, go keep an eye on the girl and make sure no one harms her. We will need her for sure to get Cortez to do as we wish” the demon said

“Yes my lord” Fairest said

Mathis woke up as a man pulled on his shoulder.

“My lord Mathis how did the dog do this unto you please tell us what happen and what we should do?” the man said

“Oh… He had a friend who came up from behind me and let him go, they was thinking me knocked out when they put me in the cell and rightly so. I was only partly awake but I heard them talking of heading south before I passed out, to the town of Ginmore said they was someone there by the name of Jairick that they had a score to put right. Send out all hands to that town maybe we might find them unaware and bring them back quickly, I’ll stay here as my head is drumming away like an army of horse’s is running on top of it.” Mathis said

“Yes Sir will bring them back you stay here and rest, let’s go men.” The man said

Yes Mathis thinking to himself, not a bad story to get rid of them so he could go after Cortez. Anyway if he would had told his men the truth they might have wanted to hang him as well, he grabbed his magic herbs and little scroll of spells he had learned and headed to Ganewall castle as well.

‘Thinking you so smart Cortez, you wording you oath that way and knocking me out but now I’m on my way and they isn’t anything you can do to stop me.’

The horse fell over at the same time Cortez jumping off of him before it ate the dust, the poor horse had almost been to death Cortez had been riding it so hard it couldn’t handle anymore not one more step. Cortez went over to the poor beast laying on the ground out of breath and started unpacking his gear.

“Now, now, it’s ok you can rest all you need now. You may never be needed by me again but you got me here fast and I thank you for that at least.” Cortez said

He was behind a hill right outside of the castle this was it time to do what he had too, and he still had about 2 hours before dawn. Now he wasn’t going to walk in there like a fool like they wished of him trusting hem to honor there word was dumb, he would sneak into the castle and kill as many as the cult members he could. He remembered when he had took back Mathis son from the damn cult members a year back, they was 3 of them with his son and if there was the same number with every one of them 100 children that got took that night they’d be at least 300 maybe more. This was surely not going to be easy at all and he was even a little afraid, but he would die if it must be in hopes of saving his everything reason for living. If not for her he’d be dead now anyway before he met her he had tried to kill himself, he had the sickness and the fever had messed with his mind. It had felt like his life was worthless and he was so lonely at the time, it may had only been a month he had the sickness but it was like years to Cortez. Had cut his wrist in hopes of ending it lucky Mathis had just shown up in time and shoved his arm into the forge and cartelized the cuts. After that he didn’t even come out of the house much and stayed in his bed, and that’s when by chance he met her. She had known much of this kind of sickness and she stayed with him and he got better, she feed him something made up of limes lemons and maple syrup with other things in it. And he got well and his mind started working right again, then he try to get her to be his woman for a long time but she was not so easy to win over but after awhile she had given in and they had planed to be married.

“Well dreaming about her isn’t going to get me anywhere, you can dream later after this chapter in my life.” Cortez said out load to himself

Then he climbed the hill on the other side of the hill on his stomach like a snake, he moved to get close enough to the battlements of the castle. It was slow and hard to not make any sounds but he got to the door where two cult members were, he then grabbed the man over his mouth and shoved his dagger into the mans heart wile the other man was looking the other way. When Cortez dropped the body the man span around but to late to save himself or scream out because Cortez thrown his dagger into his throat, and all that was heard as the man tried to scream was low gargling sounds and he was dead as well. Cortez then picked up the bodies and thrown them down the cliff near by, but before he did he took the bigger of the two men’s robe and put it on it was still too little for Cortez but it fit good enough to fool the passing eye at a glance. So he worked his
    way into the castle remembering were the cells was when he was a kid and his friend Simon had got locked up for taken thing in this very castle, he had hope never to see this place again the member of Simon losing his hand had been the first blood shed he had ever seen. The men made Cortez see it as it happen saying it show him what happens to his like and it’d keep him honest, but Cortez always think they did it just to hurt poor Simon more. Simon didn’t live long after that Cortez was always glad he didn’t stay in that Castle he hated it that Simon had such a bad life there, and the poor people there was so hungry that’s why they tried to take food anyway they could and people outside the castle always said they was a curse on that place. And after the king old Ganewall died with no one to pass on the crown to it seemed so that’s when Cortez father retired too his vow fulfilled the king dead he was sick of it anyway he never seen battle anymore with out his leg, then people just left until the castle was left empty being the king died it took time being they was a few so call kings after that but they died fast fighting for the crown and before you knew it the castle was empty until the cult of bale set up shop.

He seen the cells people in them but no sign of his woman, the people begged him to let them out.

“Ok shut up before someone hears you, I’ll let you go but you have to help me fight grab a sword or the like from the armory right over there.” Cortez said

“Oh thank you kind Sir!! You saved us” the sheep said

They didn’t hear anything Cortez had said they just screamed and ran down the hall. Cortez was pissed they going to give him away with all that screaming he was thinking.

“Hell with it then, there getting away someone let them out!!! Stop them!” Cortez screamed at the top of his voice

Then the cult members begin to poor in out of the end of the hall, Cortez had climbed into the rafters above and started shooting cult members with his bow and arrow. Cortez knew that cut off even sheep would defend themselves and he was right they ran and started grabbing swords and fighting back, Cortez waited until the cut down the cult members in the jail and he jumped down. Knowing they would head outside they be no more use to him, maybe if he was lucky the cult members would try to round them up and that would give him run of the castle but that would be to good to be true he was thinking. Well he was thinking if she’s not in the lowest part of the castle the jail lets try the highest part the keep! He started up the stairs and when he got to the top floor he heard a lot of cult members like an army down stairs in the front gate and the main hall, but they was screaming like another army was cutting them down. Cortez was just going back down the stairs to see what was happening because he knew it wasn’t them farmers that was killing them in such great numbers, then he hear her voice behind a door left of the stairs.

“Why are you doing this? Why do you want him to come has he did something to you?” Valerie said weeping

“Shut up woman it’ll be over soon just need you sweetie to get here HAHAHAHA!” Fairest said mocking her

Right then Cortez kicked in the door. Looking like a bull ready to charge them all.

“I’m here damn you now let her go!” Cortez said angrily

“Oh so you are, I’m so happy you’re here we need something of you before she can go free.” Fairest said joyfully

“I knew you weren’t going to let her go anyway no matter what I do, let her go now or taste my blade!!” Cortez spat angrily

“Well give us a taste then barbar HAHAHAHA!” Fairest said mocking

Cortez jumped up and ran into the fray they was 6 cult members he cut the first one down, He jumped back thinking he was going to see blades but none had them. Well he wouldn’t let dogs such as these live if they had weapons or not they were dead this night! He started his song of death once more he was the conductor and when he swung was a master piece of screams sweet music to his ears, and the demonic looking man seemed to hear the same song as Cortez, looking on like Cortez had been playing for his enjoyment and this pissed off Cortez even more. The gory rain storm continued as Cortez cut down the rest easy pray with no swords, now he looked on the demonic man with some fear because detested black magic and he was sure this one had much dark power in him but Cortez raised his sword and came in for the kill. And the man and his Valerie disappeared.

“Foolish little boy don’t think you can play with me I’m not your school mates, now drop your sword if you think saving your woman’s life is worth it” Fairest said cockily

“I love you Cortez and if you love me, you’ll kill this piece of shit!!!” Valerie said

Fairest slapped Valerie

“Foolish women your only hope is if gives up he can not harm me HAHAHAHA” Fairest said cockily

Now slapping her was the last thing he should had done, now Cortez was ready to go to hell and back to kill this piece of shit. Cortez charged at Fairest and he did his little disappearing act a few more times, Cortez then thrown his knife at him he disappeared and Cortez stabbed him thro his guts when he reappeared.

“Can’t hurt you huh you damn piece of dog shit! Your dead” Cortez said

Cortez pulled his sword free as Fairest hit the ground, as he and Valerie started walking away they heard Fairest get back up. Cortez span around but was thrown off of his feet into the stone wall.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA you can’t kill me with a blade fool! Now look at what you made me do my master will be unhappy with me hurting you. Oh what to do with a little boy that hasn’t got the brains to know when he has lost.” Fairest said

“Bail’s teeth! I’ll cut your body into some many parts you’ll stay dead!!” Cortez said as blood gush out his mouth

Fairest just looking at him with a smug grin as Cortez slowly gets to his feet, his body felt like all his bones were broke. Blood pooled into the floor where he was barely standing on his feet, and he picked up his sword heavy as it felt and made another go at Fairest even though he could barely walk.

“Nope this won’t do at all, I almost killed you I’m thankful you have such a strong will to live and fight other wise I’d be dead now.” Fairest said grimly

Then he pulled out the same herb that he had used on Valerie and that Mathis had used on him, Cortez said shit not again to himself trying to stop from running into it but it was too late. Fairest had thrown it in his face and he hit the ground like a rock his sword flying out of his hands behind him.

“Bail’s teeth!!! What is it with this damn evil magic powder!!! Curse you cowards everybody is fucking cowards!!!! ”

“HAHAHAHA! I see you seen this before, sweet dreams little smithy” Fairest said mockingly

Cortez was too weak to stand before but now he was glued to the floor of the castle like metal to a magnet, as the world was turning black and fading away fast.

Chapter 7

Mathis was almost to the castle as he was riding there, he begin to think on everything that had happen this night. After he had seen the smithy and seen Cortez was telling the truth about the cult, he had went to see Lora the old hag at the end of town. And old friend of his mother and the woman he had got the sleeping herb from, some called her a witch and rightly so because Mathis had been learning spells from her even though he never would cast them out of fear of they might do unto him. He told her of all that had happen and started crying, as he said.

“What should I do Lora? He’s my friend but he killed Marry’s brother I’m sure!” Mathis said sobbingly

“Grow up man, your such a baby! Your mother would be ashamed to see what you have become.” Lora said

“Tell me what I should do I want to help Cortez but I’m afraid he’ll kill me for locking him up, and maybe I should die I’m so worthless!” Mathis said weakly

Lora was mixing up something wile her and Mathis spoke, then she turned around and said.

“That’s right cry and wine and waste all the time Cortez has left to save his wife, you should know what to do be a man and help him. Your wife would have said the same, remember how ashamed she was of you when you hid under your bed wile Cortez went after your son? Here drink this!” Lora said

“What is it?” Mathis asked

“Never you mind! Drink if you want my out look on these evil happenings that happen this night.” Lora said

Mathis drank the green looking liquid and it tasted very nice unlike what it looked like, and as he drank more of it things began to become clear to him. And he knew he had to help Cortez.

“That’s a courage fluid it will make you for get you cowardly ways, now take the spells that I showed you that you never had the balls to use before. And help your friend but be careful not to use them other spells I told you about they will eat your soul little by little.” Lora said

“Thank you Lora so much! I now know what to do. ” Mathis said

And Mathis left to go set Cortez free and to help him anyway he could.

“The dim wit is dumber then he looks, there’s no such thing as courage fluid he drank green tea.” Lora let out a giggle

Mathis looked up there was the castle he did not hide the horse and carefully go in, he just road right in he was guessing Cortez was already in there and cutting down the cult members. Sure enough there was Cortez in the main hall standing on a hill of bodies with at least 20 cult members around him, with a great sword of that shined like gold in his hand.

“Cortez! I’m coming I’ll help you.” Mathis said

Cortez looked at Mathis and smiled and looked like he had lost a friend or something.

“I am truly sorry my good friend Mathis.” Cortez said

Then cult member closed in all around Cortez and also two members jump at Mathis, Mathis dropped to the ground and trusts his sword upwards into one cult member. Then the other one came at Mathis with his sword over his head but Mathis let go of his own sword and jumped at the member before he could bring the sword down on him, they pulled back and forth for the sword but Mathis knocked it out of his hands and punched the member until he was a bloody mess. Then Mathis looked up and seen all the other members dead and no sign of Cortez Mathis said to himself there’s no way he could had killed them all is they? Then he started looking under the bodies just knowing Cortez had to be here, if only he could find him he had an herb that could heal if only Cortez would have let him help him he said to himself. Bale’s teeth!!! He heard in a loud voice boom out all over the castle but it was from up stairs? He ran up stairs and heard a evil voice he thinking to himself this must be it, so he ran to the open doors and seen Valerie sitting on the floor trying to get Cortez up from what was like him sleeping, an evil looking man looking at Cortez and he could smell a faint smell of the sleeping herb and knew this man had used it on Cortez. With the man’s back turned to him Mathis pulled out his book of spells and cast one of them at the man, bounstrickraw Mathis screamed at the man and the man was screaming in pain and couldn’t move.

“Mathis! That demon thrown something at Cortez and he can’t move please help me move him he’s badly hurt that evil man made him fly into the wall! And it looks like it might have broken his bones.” Valerie said panicky

“That’s right your mother showed you much of her trade, well I have here magic herbs even the best healers no nothing about. Just keep an eye on that man wile I help Cortez he has dark magic I’m sure he’ll set himself free before long his own dark powers may work to our favor though that spell hurts evil, but let me know if he gets up or if you see the glittering dust around him to begin to fade.” Mathis said

“Ok please hurry, we need to get out of here fast I’m sure there are more of them” Valerie said

Mathis did not say nothing he was digging out a white power and he put it on Cortez and then thrown some on Valerie as well, none left for me oh well he said, Cortez opened his eyes bales teeth! Was the first thing out of Cortez’s mouth.

“Where is that demon? I’ll have his balls for what he’s done to me.” Cortez said angrily

“He’s being held there by my spell but it won’t last long we must go now, here eat this magic herb it’ll fix those bones you broke although it’ll take a few minutes to get the job done.” Mathis said

Cortez shoved it into his mouth and got to his feet slowly limped to his sword was the first thing he did, then he limped over to where Fairest was and went to shove his sword into Fairest Mathis grabbed Cortez hands and screaming stop. Luckily Cortez stopped because Mathis wasn’t strong enough to hold one hand back even as hurt as Cortez was much less both on the hilt of his sword.

“Bales teeth! Why stop me from killing him if he lives he’ll come after us.” Cortez spat angrily

“Well he’s not human Cortez you can’t kill one such as him, and if you hit him now you’ll brake my spell and we’ll be powerless to stop him. So lets go” Mathis said

“Yeah I did run the blade to the hilt into him, and he got back up and flung me like I was fly in his face. So let’s go” Cortez said

Then more cult members came running into the room, there was at least 30, but Cortez looked like he was healed and at 100% again.

“Look Mathis I was wrong to knock you out and come here alone, I thank you for coming to help me. But I need you to do something for me now I beg you to take Valerie out of here as fast as you can. ” Cortez said

“No I come here to help and I’ll fight this night even if I die I won’t live as a coward anymore!” Mathis said

“I don’t think you’re a coward anymore man! A man is what he does at that moment and time, the past is the past but they are things that take courage other then fighting. We can’t stand here and win with these numbers and I can’t fight as good worrying about Valerie, please get her out of here and save her I trust you to save her my friend. I’ll make a way out the door then I’ll hold them off wile you get her out I’ll follow as soon as I can so when I say go run like hell.” Cortez said

Mathis didn’t say nothing he stood there by Valerie wile Cortez jumped into the fray, Cortez swung his wheel death around and around again like a mad man. He was safe for the most part because they wasn’t trying to hurt him just contain him, and he could see like the other members he cut down before they wasn’t going for the kill. He cut down three at one time and charged about five that was by the door, and pushes them down.

“Now!! Run for it” Cortez screamed at them

Mathis grabbed Valerie’s hand and pulled her out the opening and headed down stairs, they was a few cult members that came there way but Mathis was doing ok with his sword Mathis has changed he said to himself. As he continue cutting down the cult members.

The demon was sat in a chair in the keep, reflecting on everything that was happening.

“Well I guess I’m going to have to get it done because Fairest is more ape then demon, oh well I like it this way better anyway let them think they have a chance of getting away.” The demon said to himself as he smiled an evil smile

Then the demon started to grow in size and blacken burnt wings spread out from his back, he was getting almost as big as the room.

“Keep running Valerie” Mathis said

They was almost outside the castle as they heard a big booming sound and stop to avoid getting big pieces of stone falling on top of them, the gates was closed off with part of the castle walls fallen to cut them off. Then they seen it the big giant demonic bird thing land in front of them, Cortez heard it but was still blocked off by cult members bale’s teeth was his only response to it as he kept killing. The demonic humanoid bird looked down at Mathis and Valerie and said.

“Little ape where are you taking that woman I still have need for her, I will crush your worth less bones to dust for you interfering in my affairs.” The demon said

“Castaicack! Back to hell you evil scum!” Mathis screamed at the demon

The demon waved his hand and picked Mathis into the air and started slamming him into the walls, Mathis lay there his body so broken he couldn’t move. And the demon grabbed up Valerie in its great giant hand as its prize and begins to speak unto Mathis.

“Foolish little ape do you know nothing of magic? Magic is a pact with the demons in the pit for a piece of your soul, we get very hungry when we’re locked in there so the only way we can feed on a humans soul there. Is if that being gives us its soul of it own free will, and it takes time to consume the soul that way but as hungry as us demons get in there a demon won’t give you powers to use on other demons fool. You used it on my human off spring upstairs because he isn’t a demon he’s human with demonic gifts little man. Cortez I have your woman and will kill her if you do not come now!” The demon said

Cortez heard the voice and the cult members all ran out the room down into the great hall, Cortez followed slowly as he headed down the stairs he seen the giant demonic thing a bale’s teeth escaped his lips.

“Yes that’s right Bales teeth will pierce her if you don’t do as I say Cortez” the demon said with a smile

Then he put Valerie his horrid looking mouth and bared his fangs.

“Shall I have a snack maybe this woman means nothing to you? What say you Cortez??” the demon said

Cortez seen his woman in the demons mouth almost he knew they was no way he could fight this thing, he would gladly try if Valerie’s flame wasn’t to be put out at any moment. So he dropped his sword and walked to the feet of the demon and said.

“What do you want? I’ll do whatever you want just let her go from this evil place, I give my word I’ll not go back on it just free her.” Cortez said

“Well I don’t have faith in such things little man, no I’ll hold onto your woman until you do as I wish. And mind you I can kill her and then eat her soul after if I please, so if you step out of line I’ll kill her and still have you do what I want maybe if I have a soul first though even if I brake our deal I won’t be able to consume her soul” the demon said with a smile

“Are you saying you want my soul? Why go to all this to just get my soul can’t you just rip souls out of people why didn’t you just come get me and get it done with instead of all this bullshit?” Cortez said

“Now, now Cortez calm down before I kill her, your soul has something in it I need. And must be given to me freely, but your love and your worthless friend there I can take there soul right now maybe I’ll start with him just to let you see what I mean” the demon said

“No I’m a realist, and I see no way to stop you but how do I know you’ll keep your word? I don’t trust you at all you or that piece of shit there.” Cortez said

“Ah Fairest I see they freed you must feel great to be beat by a monkey.” The demon said mockily

Fairest looked down with shame and said sorry master

“Oh well, I want you to set up a contract where if I kill these two apes or take there souls I can not take Cortez. Sounds good to you Mr. Smithy” the demon said

“I’ve no choice I guess, write it up and let’s get this done then” Cortez said

“Yes master I’ll get to it” Fairest said

A few hours later in the keep, the room was set up for the evil thing about to take place, there were cult members sitting in the room all around Cortez and Valerie and the demon. Fairest was right out side of the line of cult members chanting and then the rest of the cult members begin to chant as well, then the outside world was gone and all was black and the air was heavy and dense then the demon spoke.

“Now Cortez say you give your soul to me and mean it unless you wish to see harm to come to her.” The demon said

“I give you my soul now let her go you damn piece of shit!” Cortez said angrily

Then Cortez fell to his knees as all his great strength was being drained anyway, and he knew he must be dieing because he couldn’t get any air in his lungs. He razed his hands over his head it helped a little bit to get more air but still it was getting worst and he soon would lost the strength to even hold himself up at all.

Mathis at the same time unable to move right at Fairest’s feet, could see what was happening to Cortez and he began to chant as well. Then some gleaming white spots appeared over Cortez but faded right away, and then Fairest looked down at Mathis and said.

“It’s no use you little shit, there in another world far away from your weak pathetic magic nothing you can do to help him. But that was all I needed to do away with your worthless ass, you shamed me in front of my master now die!” Fairest spat

Then Fairest dropped his foot across Mathis neck and he was dead.

Cortez had collapsed and blacked out, but he opened his eyes and looked up to the demon and said.

“Let her go you beast!! I’ve done what you wanted and you should be happy now” Cortez said weakly

“Yes you have and I’ll let her go like I said.” The demon said with a grin

Then the beast took a bite out of Valerie’s head her brains fell to the floor right in front of Cortez, Cortez was unable to speak he just looked at the gray matter and the blood that was on the floor. He was in shock no this isn’t real he tried to say to himself, the demon dropped the body and was mocking Cortez saying something about him being a fool but Cortez didn’t hear what he said. Cortez with no power in his body to move some how dragged himself over to Valerie’s headless lifeless body, and as he touch her hand something happen and he was gone from that place. But before he was swept away he heard one last thing.

“Damn you Cortez, your friend has not saved you with his magic!! I can follow you thro time as well and will get what is mine!!!” the demon spat

Cortez looked up as best as he could him being so weak he could barely move his head at all much less the rest of his body, and he seen he was in a wasteland nothing but sand for miles around and he had a mouth full of it as proof that this was real. He didn’t give a shit he just wish the demon would hurry and keep its promise and find him and eat his soul where he would not feel this pain anymore, he started to cry and thinking to himself Valerie’s dead and gone what’s worth living now. Even if I wanted to I can’t kill that damn thing, I couldn’t even kill that man what good is steel when it cuts but the beast still lives? Oh God please help me and end this take my life or give me a way to kill that thing.

“Well that’s a start, if you had called on the Father in the first place it would had save you much pain.” The man said

“So you come at last huh, well finish it I don’t give a shit do what you like” Cortez spat

“How dare you! Leave him here master, he’s not worthy of your blessings” another man said

“No, you know I know best this man has been thro something you can’t even fathom. And he thinks us the ones who had done this to him, so take him back to where the other are and I’ll help him” the man said

#1 mgfcortez, Jul 10, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

This story does really have an interesting and promising start to it, and if you added a little more detailed description to the story, I am sure it would be even better!
    As I have had a little preview of your storyline, I shall not post any further spoiler(s) for the other readers -sweat
    And you used ur own name as the main character eh, I wonder who's the woman you fell in love with...

And i really love your priest's name! -devil
    Keep it up! -lol

3. mgfcortez

well its not realy me,well maybe a lil bit-whistle
    but i always liked my name but it is a guy in a story but it does have parts of me in him.lol
    plus the demon has parts too.lol
    but thanks for being so nice to say its promising-clapclap
    and as for the woman they was a girl i had the hot's for but it's just all make believe so it doesn't realy have that much to do with the story:p
    glad you like it tho:)

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

LOL! -rotfl -rotfl -rotfl

Well done Cortez!!!! I was in stiches when I read the last part! -lol

Don't worry, I don't think you're trying to convert people or something, everyone can clearly see it's a story with some religious aspects only. :)

And you have created a mysterious figure with the 'Cortez' that has the same cold eyes as the demon and is apprently equally strong as the demon but he's not God. I definately want to continue reading the story. Keep up the good work!

5. mgfcortez

glad you like it:)
    yeah i can't update as fast as baby did on her story tho.lol
    but i'll keep working on it:p
    thanks again.lol
    yeah i had a lil help with that last part;)
    LMFAO

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Very promising intro... now you got me wondering who is the main character Cortez who resembles the devil and yet have talked to God...

The priest definitely gets no sympathy from me.... so weak hearted... what a wimp...<_<

Keep the chapters coming... -clapclap

That pic wouldnt be you right?

7. mgfcortez

yeah it's my pic.lol
    i'm using my name so i was thinking i'd use my pic to:p
    thanks glad you like the story:)
    i'll do my best to update it.lol
    glad everybody likes it:)

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Id say the demon looks better than Cortez then... seems friendlier-lol

9. mgfcortez

Chapter 2 is up:)
    hope everybody likes it,i did everything myself no help editing it to look like i'm smarter than i realy am:p
    please coment and hope you enjoy:)

10. BabyRain

Hmm, so where are the pics for Valerie and Fairest eh? (Btw nice name, Fairest)

Nice details, I thought you were cute to take it a little too literally what I said (adding the measurement of the demon's lair lol)

And, spelling and grammar needs a little work ;) Me thinks the demon was a little too long-winded and detailed in explaining to his minion about what he's planned. A master shouldn't have bothered to explain to his minion too much details -devil

And overall, nice going!

11. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

OK, I've read it and I have to say that the middle part of Chapter 2 was a bit confusing to me; The demon and Fairest were talking but at a certain point it wasn't totally clear to me who was saying what and it was a bit too long. But I did figured it out eventually by spelling the the sentences and it's Fairest who wants to free his Master, right?

And I wonder, is this demon the same creature as in the first chapter with the red eyes? Or is it another evil creature?

The last part of chapter 2 starting from the sentence:

“They is no need for that us demons can leave our body’s and go and even take over human beings.

till the end is very clear and more to the point, if you keep following this track the next chapter sounds promising. :)

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on for uppin the ffix...

13. BabyRain

^Wah now I am jealous!!! KNOC made a comment in here but not in my story -down

14. mgfcortez

well spelling and grammar are my weak points:p
    i tryed very hard in this part to get it right tho.lol
    and i wanted the demon to lay out why they needed Cortez soul so badly,so i just used Fairest as a tool kinda like i did with the frist part.lol
    thanks for the complment about the name:p

glad you like the story so far:)

EDIT
    yeah i'll add some pic's for them later after my neice go's home.lol
    i haven't got a roter yet for her so i have to unplug my cable and plug her's in so she can get online.lol
    i told her i'd get it and she don't come over much so i have to give her time online:p

well no it's the demon who wants to free his master the devil:p
    sorry i'm bad at spelling i hope you can still enjoy it tho:)

sorry about the end but i want a lil less info at the end of it.lol
    but at the same time i wanted to show that the demon could go and see everything that Cortez was doing by leaving his body.
    so he knew that the woman was the way to get him to give up his soul.lol
    and part of the end was to fix a mess up i made in the story because i was to lazy to rewrite it-dead
    because i had the demon say that they walk the earth after Christ died on the cross right.
    but then i think i said they was thrown into the pit aka hell.lol
    so i felt i needed to fix it:p

so that last part was just my way of say that that some of them got out but it wasn't easy.
    and now after Christ died on the cross that they had to have the spell of opening that needed 100 newborns.lol
    so it has gotin even harder.lol

i hope that clears up the parts you didn't get:p
    sorry not as smart as you all -emb
    but i'll try to do better that's all i can do-sweat

EDIT
    oh yeah and i'm not telling if there the same demon:p
    you'll just have to keep reading.lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hay knoc thanks for the coment man:)

15. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Interesting... So Cortez is an archangel...How ironic to call an evil minion to be Fairest...

You got some pretty original elements there, keep the chapters rolling...;)

16. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

LOL, I did get the end! That part was the clearest part! :D It was only in the middle that I somewhat got confused.
    And it doesn't help if you don't tell whether they are the same demon or not. <_<

(just kiddin, I will find out in the next chapters I guess)
    ;)

17. mgfcortez

well had alot going on but i will up date:p
    just you know how it is.lol
    but took some new pics of me so there be up to date i put them in backgrounds i would think worked for them plus add new pics for ppl in the story.lol
    not much but i'll get to part 3 soon;)
    sorry for the hold up if they is anybody that really cares to hear more:p
    but will get back to it soon.

EDIT:
    ok i know i been lazy.lol
    but i added chapter 3 so enjoy:)
    well i hope you all like it anyway:p
    i been reading up a lil on blacksmithing so i could give some real blacksmith stuff in this chapter.
    plus i added new pics last week of me too.lol
    and i think they look better.lol
    plus added a few new ppl:p
    as for the woman go's i'm going to let that be up to ppl to come up with in there own minds:p
    so let me know if you all like it thanks and sorry again for the wait:(
    be cool

#17 mgfcortez, Jul 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  18. BabyRain

Nice update... So Valerie probably gonna die next -whistle and de demons get Cortez upset.

19. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

OK this Cortez won't mind to kill the attacker of his wife but can he handle all these evil demons alone? (oh wait, guess I know who will help him haha)

Keep on going dude! :D

20. mgfcortez

yeah i know you can guess it a lil bit.lol
    i'm not as good as baby.lol
    but it might not go just like you think.lol
    but glad you all like it;)