The how did u find this site thread!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Knoctur_nal, May 19, 2005.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

So, how did u all come across this site?
    Knoc

2. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

same as above. minus the post count thing

3. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

yes damn that brown he pulled me into his web too.. i hate him and his stupid pen ... i shall smite him with stares of evillll *runs to a mirror*

4. I got sucked into this back in the days of the pepsi ipod contest when I became a little obsessed with winning an ipod. Now here I am still, and most of the time I dont even think about winning anymore because I do not understand the rulesbut i have nothing better to do so i continue to read and post and

5. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

oh yea and ipod too. cuz i saw the only one eligible at the time was knoc. and a couple others. so i thought i had a good chance of winning. and about that pepsi thing. i had a code. but the site didnt exist when i went to it. rip!

6. Knoctur_nal

yeah..he was jealous i was killing it with the post count so he joined "dan"

7. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yea and for a day or so i was above you. but you and your post whorin.. cant keep up

8. Knoctur_nal

haa..a day or say...i'm killin the post..post whore u say..hey..ur one of those too..

9. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

oh of those.. please..you just take whatever people say and summarize it in your own words

10. Knoctur_nal

yes....that is exactly wat u do...