The SuperGirls

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

[​IMG]

Was it really necessary to group a dozen girls together to form the female version of Super Junior? I don’t think so, but obviously SM does. Rumors about Super Girls has been around for years, so in order to spark a bit more interest among potential fans, SM is marketing this new group a little differently. They are revealing the members of the group one at a time. It started out with flashing YoonA’s picture all over the net on the 6th, then Tiffany on the 7th, Yuri on the 8th and the latest addition was Hyo Yeon aka “Power Dance Queen” on the 9th.

The pictures of these girls are literally everywhere possible on the net and many are praising them for their “innocent” looks, but they all look the same to me. They are all characterized by the same oval eyes with ssang-ga-puls, long and pointy nose and the same V-lines. SM must have gotten a huge discount when they brought the Super Girls in to fine-tune their looks. Let’s see how steep their discount was as SM continues to reveal the members of this group.

*Super Girls is the fan-made name of this group. The official name hasn’t been released yet.

[​IMG]

Source: popseoul

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Seriously, all 3 of them almost look identical.

3. wow... they look pretty alike... dont know y SM is makin so many big groups! makes my head hurt tryin to remember all their names

4. WinterSky

WinterSky Well-Known Member

yea... wtf.... at first i was like... eh are these pics of the same girl? but maybe it's just camera angle, lighting and makeup

5. lollol

lollol Member

well they all look good to me...

6. skywalka

skywalka Well-Known Member

7. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

yuri is pretty smoking.

8. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

hyoyeon... have u seen her before pictures in her training ??? =S did some plastic surgery go on o.0 before she was =S now is is hottt??? i am confusedd lol