There will always be 1 person that you will always love.

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by RiddlerX, Aug 11, 2007.

1. RiddlerX

RiddlerX Well-Known Member

Have you ever heard of the phrase "In life, there will always be one person that you will love no matter what."?

Is it just me, or do other people feel the same? I once loved a girl. She completely changed my life, during and after the relationship. As one can read the previous statement, obviously we broke up. She broke up with me, and told me in the worst time, everything that was bad or boring about me. When she did, I went on a berserking rampage. From not drinking to drinking everyday. Studying to not giving a fuck about school. I went from good to the far reaches of worst. However, after that, I picked myself up. Changed my life around, and all that she "dis-liked" about me. I became more successful and established more then ever before.

Its been...almost 2 yrs since she broken up with me. Im dating someone new now also. However, when one were to ask me who I love the most, without doubt it will be her. On occasion, when I see her updated pictures I would think of how beautiful she still is and how bright her smile radiates. When I walk pass a store and see something nice, I would think of her.

It doenst hurt me as much now as it did before. Trust me it hurted...ALOT.

Have anyone else felt this way? Or am I just a desperate love-struck fool?

PS - its not because she was the one that got away. I thought about that many times.

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

I thought i would always love my first ex bf, thought i could never get over him....and i gotta admit i still care about him a lot...weve had a special bond together even though we didnt date for a very long time...
    I dont think i love him anymore... but hes still special to me...

It did take me about 2 years to get over him though...=/

3. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

I will always love my family, my grandma, my close relatives.

4. i used to feel that way... thinking that "he" will always b the one i love most...

but now i've learnt that it's because i've always thought abt him... every single day since our break up... that's y i never really moved on...

so now i've learnt that i really should focus my current... so from now on if anyone ask me who i love most i would without a doubt tell them that it's my current... or maybe Andy Lau... or Leon Lai... or Daniel Wu -blush2

5. RiddlerX

Its not as if I think about her everyday. Its not even as if I do not focus on my current.

Its just that...she has this special place in my heart and in my life. No doubt I still care about her and etc, but we do not even talk. Not that it bugs me.

Its just that, she changed my life so much...and I will always love her. Even though I have went through hell and back, my love for her have not moved in any way.

6. MissCheekS

how long ago were u together with her...
    u sound stuck on her... =/

7. RiddlerX

I went out with her for...1 year and 2 months....forgot the days...LOL!

I dont think I call it stuck for I function perfectly now. Before, yes.

8. MissCheekS

Hmmm...but i meant...when did u guys break up?

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

its always true..until u meet the other love...

10. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I've heard something similar and it's just stating the obvious.

Everyone at least loves someone whether it's parents, siblings, relatives, girlfriend, etc.

11. RiddlerX

Sept 22nd....2005.

Almost 2 yrs.

12. RiddlerX

Im going out with someone right now...but...it doenst feel the same. The girl Im with right now is very stable and I have so much fun with her. However, I got to admit, it is not the same.

13. MissCheekS

relationships are never "the same"... every person is different...so u will have a different connection/bond
    and....i assume that ur talking about ur first serious gf?
    *sigh* nothing compares to ur first love

14. RiddlerX

Nah...before my current gf and the ex that I will always love...I dated about...6 other girls...and 2 were serious.

15. MissCheekS

hmmm...icic...ok...

16. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I believe that you will always have someone that you will love the most no matter what (non-family). And I believe that the person might not even be your husband or wife.

17. maybe u don't love ur current enough... n 2 yrs isn't enough to recover from a bad breakup... n the more ppl u date before u fully recover the more 'numb' ur gonna feel... u often find ppl that has one gf/bf after another don't really have feelings anymore... they don't know whether they really love the person they r dating

18. RiddlerX

At least someone else believes in something so obsurd much like me.

19. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

its understandable, as u guys broke up 2 years n u still occasionally think of her, i don't think u would call it loved the most, just the one who had the biggest impact on you.
    my 2nd ex would be the one who had the biggest impact on me, even though he was one of the shortest time i been with boyfriend, he had the biggest impact and occasionally i would think of him not intentionally.
    its natural x

20. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

"my 2nd ex would be the one who had the biggest impact on me, even though he was one of the shortest time i been with boyfriend, he had the biggest impact and occasionally i would think of him not intentionally.
    its natural x"

hmmm so your saying the feelings you had with your ex come back naturally? lol i thought it met that you still care for that person