This season-Like or Dislike

Discussion in 'The Voice II - 超級巨聲2' started by gohan3366, Jul 11, 2010.

1. gohan3366

gohan3366 Member

I was expecting more for this season, maybe the dispute with music companies had a play in this, but still I expected to be better. All I can say is starting to get boring.

2. animeblood

animeblood Well-Known Member

Dislike.

Noone is really unique.

I had hope for #10 but dayummmm...he dissapointed me and my mom on the latest episode.

3. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    rofl, he fail hardddd

4. footprints

footprints Member

Just finished watching ep 14. Aaahhh ... had to fast forward. It is getting a bit tiredsome. There're a few not-too-bad singers but somehow, just feel that there's a lack of 'stardom' quality ... with the overall contestants. Lots of words come to mind in association with the show now ... and they more or less shouting out - "B-o-r-i-n-g". Although there's improvement with the judges and their constructive comments. TVB should think about reinvent the stage. So dated. It is dying a slow death but I'll still be watching (by fast forwarding). Ha!

5. lasalle

lasalle Well-Known Member

I don't see the star quality in the new group except the female with the low tone... unfortunately .. she had problem projecting her voice or some sort of nostril problem

6. bolay

bolay Member

I actually like the first season more....the ppl in the first one seems to be more eye catching...the second is the ppl don't seem to be as interesting

7. i like the hosts they really feed off each other...crystal is actually quite funny she must get that from her husband-lol the contestants from first season were better talant wise.

8. Lick

Lick Member

the winner is probably going to be mag. with runner ups hubert and penny. mag and hubert are the only talented and potential stars in this seasons group. although the contestant aren't that great, i still love the show's hosts and judges. they've got a lot of character and humor. mag ftw!

9. at first this series didn't seem to be really good... but Mag defo changed that... her AINY was great! ^^

10. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

I agree that none of them really seem like stars. And isn't The Voice contest much larger than ATV's Asian Millionaire Star? It seems like AMS always produces a better group of singers IMO.

11. akprotov2

akprotov2 Member

hm... bad.... lol i stop watching after 2 eps.

12. akprotov2

akprotov2 Member

oops double post... my bad

#12 akprotov2, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  13. binky334

binky334 Member

well.. compare to season I. this one is a lot more organized. althought the contestants overall was better.