Thoughts

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by AVANT, May 14, 2007.

1. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

I wandered aimlessly, thirsty, hungry, and abandoned. The streets were dark, and the nights were long and cold. I remember I was only five. My parents and siblings were nowhere to be found… I was… … I was alone.

But somehow, I wandered into you. You did not care about my past, and you cared about my future. You took me into your home and even gave me a new family. No longer was I to be beaten up by the local bully, no longer did I have to dig through leftovers for food, and no longer did I need to struggle for shelter every night. We shared many happy memories, I was given a normal life, I’d found comfort in your family’s arms. Your family is forever a part of me and I wish I could give back all that you’ve given me… but sadly time was not on our side. I became ill.

Your family watched me become nothing more than skin and bones. I burdened them all as they watched me throw up every meal and helped me move around. I am forever indebted to your family, my family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You came! Everyone came! I’m so glad that everyone’s visiting me at the hospital. I am trying to get up, but I’m too weak to move, let alone speak. I see that everyone’s crying, please don’t cry. I’ve had a great run and I owed it all to your kind hearts. I know it’s more than some of you to handle, it’s okay for you all leave. I’ve heard your goodbyes, I just hope you all heard mine.

I can feel that it’ll be any moment now. You should just go, like the rest of the family. You really don’t need to see this, I’ve never seen you so sad … … …

I’m getting sleepy, but I’m so tired. My head feels heavy, oh so heavy. These will have to be my final words to you, I want you to know that I am not abandoning our family as they've never abandoned me, I am just heading out first so that I can prepare a grand entry for everyone and embrace you all when it’s your time to see me again. Good b… I mean… see you later ;) ..... .... ... .. . ...................................................................................................

Forever your cat,
    BB
    6/1998 – 4/23/2007

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Rip :(

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awww thats so sad RIP kitty kat -cry2

4. foxkids

foxkids Member

is that ur cat AVANT?
    u must be sad losing her.
    so many years together! poor u!!
    it sux to lose a pet u love..
    been through that.. never wants to go through it again!

5. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

You just made me teared there...
    So sorry Avant... Be strong.
    -hug

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#6 BabyRain, May 16, 2007
    Last edited: May 16, 2007
  6. Jun

Jun Well-Known Member

R.i.p Bb T_t

7. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

It was the family cat. The age I presented was in Cat years, he was several months old when we got him. The "You" I'm referring to in my story is my sister, who is most attached (the cat used to sleep by her every night). He was an awesome cat actually and was loved by everyone, it was painful to see him go.

Thanks for the support :)

8. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Was both a sad and heartwarming story, rip kitty BB. :(