‘Time Between Dog and Wolf’ Wins Best Drama Award

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Oct 20, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

The award ceremony of the 3rd Seoul Drama Festival 2008 is going to be held tomorrow night (14th) at Youido Park and the committee announced today (13th) that MBC’s “Time Between Dog and Wolf” has won the Best Television Drama Award. At the same time, the lead actor and actress of the drama, Lee Joon Ki and Nam Sang Mi, have won the Popularity Award for the actors and actresses categories respectively.

[​IMG]

The results were taken from an internet poll that drew a total of 5.5 million voters from over 25 countries, including South Korea, Japan, China and USA, making an overwhelming 27 million votes by the end of the poll. “Time Between Dog and Wolf” was given the assurance in South Korea and Japan, triumphing the poll with 58.9% and 66.1% respectively. Kang Ji Hwan and Sung Yuri’s “Hong Gil Dong” was in the second place while “First Shop of Coffee Prince” grabbed the third.

It is interesting to note that the combined votes of “Time Between Dog and Wolf” and “Hong Gil Dong” stood at 97%, leaving all other dramas out of the competition right from the start.

Source: MyDaily
    Credit: Hanfever

2. LOL that is quite a huge % favorite....

3. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

it was really good...so im glad it won best drama award

4. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Oh wow, i thought "coffee prince" was pretty good too .. very interesting and funny. i understand Time between dog and wolf won cuz it's not bad as well. but for hong gil dong to grab second is a big surprise for me. it wasn't that "good" at all though I am a big Kang Ji Wan's fan myself. KJW is a good actor but the storyline was WEAK. If I were to pick, I think it would've been difficult cuz I like both TBDAW and CP just as much. Either won the first place is fine.