'Times of Girls'

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

[​IMG]

SM just released the name of their new girl-group and it’s Times of Girls (소 녀시대). What? After all that marketing, they couldn’t come up with a better name? If they couldn’t top Super Girls, they should’ve just stayed with the fan made name rather than calling these girls Times of Girls. The Korean version, soo-nyu-she-dae is a hard name to pronounce for foreigners and the English translation sounds horrible!

Anyways, it turns out that there are 9 girls in this gigantic girl group and supposedly, they are prodigies who are fluent in English, Chinese, Japanese and some. They are going to debut in August and after their album promotion, they will branch out to different activities, including acting, MC, DJ, modeling, etc. Now, who’s counting down to Times of Girls’ debut?

Since we are all having a hard time distinguishing the nonuplets, here are their names, starting from the left:
    Top row: Sunny, YuRi, Tiffany, Soo Young, Seo Hyun
    Middle row: Tae Yeon, YoonA, Hyo Yeon
    Front row: Jessica

source: popseoul

2. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

young and yummy ... can they sing? i don't follow much of Korean singers.

3. WinterSky

WinterSky Well-Known Member

oh wow... humm... like the expression of that middle one, from a distance looks a "what ev'a" kinda look

4. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

well their pretty hope they can sing well

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

the picture is missing me in it lol

6. dragonash_se7en

dragonash_se7en Well-Known Member

these korean girls are really pretty, how do they actually get 9 talented pretty girl and i can;t find one in my office

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol another huge ass girl band, i usually don't like bands to be so big though, couldn't really tell who's singing what then.

8. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

They're really pretty, but I'm not so sure about them singing.

9. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

wooo - nice hehe...:D - the one with the dyed hair looks knda nice lols...wel, they cn prolly be good mayb...giv em sme time inits...wel they shd of battled with each other, in a singing contest, which could of prolly narrowed 9 to 5...

10. ditzy

ditzy Well-Known Member

One word: HOT! =]

11. ghex

ghex Member

I can't wait to see them. They look gorgeous! :D

12. ghex

ghex Member

Can't wait to see them, they look gorgeous! :D

13. lollol

lollol Member

wow!!! they all look pretty!!

14. Misa-chan™

Misa-chan™ Well-Known Member

they looked pretty but one of them is really good at dancing with curly brown hair.