To Zanarkand - Medley

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by fearless_fx, Jul 4, 2007.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[youtube]rLnZ5jcsRpc[/youtube]

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

amazing music.. even coming out of youtube's gay compressed player... i can only imagine how awesome it must have sounded in person... the acoustics of the stage must be incredible, judging by the design

3. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

The theme on its own is already awesome. But to hear it live would be mega awesome

4. fockpa

fockpa Member

i agree the theme on its own is already very nice but hearing it live would be even better.

5. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

I liked this song when it was played once in ff10 but hearing it more than once is just depressing and boring.

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

stop hating lol

7. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Well it's a lot better than the music from ff6 and before. Goddamn that theme song that plays in every ff game is just annoying.

8. loztxoul

loztxoul Well-Known Member

this is a great music by it self but i wonder how much better does it sound in person live right in front of your face!!

9. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i <3 this song...
    i have the full FFX concert ^^

10. aznpsyco152

aznpsyco152 Well-Known Member

OMG i loved this song when i was playing FF10. The song sounds nice through the decompressing but it wouldve been great live. Wish i was there.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

this theme made the scenes pretty emotional in the game, memories of my ps2 RPG gaming days coming back lols.