TVB 2012 Sales Presentation

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Nov 2, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

myolie-wu.jpg

Last night, TVB’s 2012 Sales Presentation last became a battle ground between the contenders for this year’s TV King and TV Queen Awards. Boosting her cleavage at the event, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) overtook Fala Chen (陳法拉) and won the first win battle! Despite wearing a “Deep V” outfit, Michael Tse (謝天華) was unable to wrestle against Wayne Lai (黎耀祥), who was favorite among advertisers.

TVB held its 2012 Sales Presentation at TVB City, where over one hundred artists met with advertisers. Numerous actresses dressed sexily to please the advertisers. Among the male artists, Wayne Lai, Moses Chan (陳豪), and Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) were the most popular! At the start of the ceremony, 2011 Mr. Hong Kong, Clayton Li (李晉強), and 2011 Miss Hong Kong, Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗), dressed as angels and suspended on wires, the pair “flew” into TVB City to start the lighting ceremony!

Myolie Wu Bared Cleavage

As the hot favorite to win this year’s TV Queen Award, Myolie Wu wore a low-cut tube dress to show ample cleavage, successfully overtaking Fala Chen. Myolie laughed that she did not show her dress to rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong (黃宗澤), in advance. Asked whether she was trying exceptionally hard this year, Myolie smiled, “I always try very hard. When appropriate, it’s okay to show off the figure a bit!” (You are no afraid of possible groping?) “I know how to fend off wolves! The advertisers are well-mannered people.”

New series, Curse of the Royal Harem <萬凰之王> and Till Death Do Us Lie <結‧分@謊情式> pulled high ratings in the broadcast of its initial episode. Myolie will not slacken her efforts and will continue to promote Curse of the Royal Harem on her blog. Kate Tsui (徐子珊) also praised Myolie for her sudden “peaks” and hugged her during the photo sessions.

Fala Chen wore a champagne-colored evening dress, noting that she will reserve more sexy attire for the upcoming TVB Anniversary celebrations. “I will dress more boldly at the Anniversary and Awards Ceremony!” Another fadan, Tavia Yeung (楊怡), wore $73 million HKD in jewelry, which was sponsored by Emperor Watch & Jewellry. Revealing her “career line,” Tavia laughed and said that she hoped that she will achieve greater heights in her career.

Sheren-Tang-Ada-Choi-War-and-Beauty-2.jpg

Sheren Tang and Ada Choi Kiss in “War and Beauty 2″ Video Clip

In addition, video clips of TVB’s upcoming series were presented before advertisers last night. One of the more special scenes featured Sheren Tang (鄧萃雯) and Ada Choi (蔡少芬) kissing in bed in War and Beauty 2 <金枝慾孽 2>, which was a very bold scene for an ancient series!

Francis Ng (吳鎮宇) indicated that he will not portray a pilot in the upcoming Triumph In The Skies 2 <衝上雲霄 II>. Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) revealed her naked back in 4 in Love. While singing praised for TVB, Moses Chan and Bosco Wong’s (黃宗澤) words were jumbled, causing Carol Cheng (鄭裕玲) to tease them by saying that a good master of ceremonies was difficult to find. During the photo-taking session, TVB arranged ten fadans and ten siu sangs to stand in the first row to involve the advertisers.

2012-TVB-Sales-Presentation-Myolie-Wu.jpg 2012-TVB-Sales-Presentation-Fala-Chen.jpg 2012-TVB-Sales-Presentation-Michael-Tse.jpg 2012-TVB-Sales-Presentation-Tavia-Yeung-Pierro-Ngo.jpg 2012-TVB-Sales-Presentation1.jpg

Creds: Oriental Daily/Dramasian/Oncc

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

whoa! is war and beauty going the gay route?

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Where's Go Ling's shot? -whistle

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

lol... is that all they can do to keep us interested?

5. missgriezel13

missgriezel13 Member

where can I watch this? :)

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^Prolly on the weekend hopefully.

7. missgriezel13

missgriezel13 Member

I hope so... :)

8. goddess

goddess Well-Known Member

They all look good except for Kate Tsui, can't stand her what so ever. Hope to show it on this weekend.

9. iviixd

iviixd Active Member

Do they have the link to this? Ahhh, I really want to watch it now!!

10. it airs before the anniversary show at the end of the month. (i think)

11. kevinnxu

kevinnxu New Member

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS?

12. kingfai30

kingfai30 Active Member

The shows in 2012 are not really that appealing like before? The only one I might watch is TITS2 if Chilam takes part in this because he would be the only one that would make me watch this.

13. gogogo2000

gogogo2000 Well-Known Member

hope the aeroplane series is good adding raymond should be a good move, i remember the 1st series wasnt amazing