TVB Dicey Business Question

Discussion in 'Dicey Business - 賭場風雲' started by tink, Dec 31, 2006.

1. tink

tink Member

I was just wonder exacally how many episodes are there in "Dicey Business"? Some say there are 40 episodes and some say 35...???-unsure Will there be more than 35 or will it be only 35 epsisodes...??? Thanks so much!

2. heipo37

heipo37 Member

IT should only have 35 ep. Since the story is about to be over, most people are confused that there may be over. But since a new serie is going to be showed, it most likely will not be expanded into 40 eps.

3. tink

tink Member

Thank You!!!

4. martinj

martinj Guest

#4 martinj, Jan 1, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2007
  5. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's 35 episodes! I know what you mean because before I saw the episodes of Price of Greed and someone said that it was FOURTY-TWO episodes! I was like F. Man.. definately not watching that even though I love Bosco & Sammul then on this forum it says that it was 20 episodes. I was like Grr stupid site lol xD. So, I'm gonna watch the 20 episodes one now!

6. kkk3

kkk3 Member

is 35 unless they put in some special...

7. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

what is the drama about actually?

8. Two friends.. one's down on his luck.. lost his brother at young age. The other is pretty well off.. but is actually the main reason why the other friend is doing so bad. So the one with bad has to pick himself up n take back what is his. But it's far more interesting then that. I was jus givin' sort of an overview of it.

9. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

it's a good series, u guys gotta watch it...

10. deadman_inc

it's a good series, it was cool to see jessica act differently...her role was so random

11. deadman_inc

it's a good series, esp the role of jessica, it was so different and random

12. RayFung

RayFung New Member

I only wished there was 40 episodes or even more. I wouldn't mind watching this show for a pretty long time compared to a show like Virtues of Harmony which just dragged on forever. Though I guess the tension in Dicey would have to end at some point otherwise it'd just make the audience go crazy with suspense. This is my favorite series so far since it's got two professionals in it (Michael and Bobby) and three of my favorite actors/actresses (Bosco/Tavia/Jessica). Couldn't have asked for a better series...

13. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

anyone knows the name of michaels girlfriend who seduced bobby when he was young? im talking about the younger version of the girl which was 20yrs back, not the older version. i also saw her in Four Legendary Aces and Under The Canopy Of Love. shes so hotttttttt !

14. spypcss

spypcss Active Member

it's a good series, u guys gotta watch it...

15. razorw

razorw Well-Known Member

Its 35 episodes. Probably one of TVBs best series as of late!.

16. KwokchunWong

KwokchunWong Member

is there coming a part 2 ..?

17. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i thought this series was good. it originally was going to have 60 episodes, but tvb always shortens the length of certain shows since they can't fiinf a place to fit it in.

18. jay

jay Member

I believe TVB will release a serie with about 60 eps

19. stub888

stub888 Member

i watched the first 20 episodes and stopped for some reason. I really liked seeing how Bosco developed. Just wondering if the last 20 episodes are worth watching...

20. yea you might as well finish the series... it gets pretty exciting towards the end...