TVB Drama "Crossing Boundaries" Begin Production

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 14, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

crossing-boundaries-2016.jpg

With TVB’s 49th anniversary only a month away, many productions teams have already received the memo to begin work on their sales presentation trailers. One of them was Lam Chi-wah’s (林志華) new legal drama Crossing Boundaries <踩過界>, which has already begun early principal photography.

Crossing Boundaries stars Vincent Wong (王浩信) as a risk-taking blind lawyer who gets into a row with some Hong Kong triads. Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) plays Vincent’s justice-seeking paralegal, who ironically comes from a triad family. Ali Lee (李佳芯) will star as a young judge, while Owen Cheung (張振朗) will play a private investigator.

Vincent shared, “Originally I was supposed to team up with my good friend Him Law (羅仲謙), however, he dropped out from the cast due to scheduling conflicts. I’m going cozy up with Owen instead.” Vincent will not have a love interest on the show, and will instead have a strong bromance with Owen. He said, “Every man has a Brokeback Mountain. Haha!”

To prepare for his role, Vincent visited schools for the blind and practiced with a teacher. He added that his Over Run Over <EU超時任務> costar, Tracy Chu (朱千雪), will also appear on the show, but only as a guest star.

“She’s in school studying law right now,” explained Vincent. “So she can’t commit full time for the show. I asked her if she could be our legal consultant, but she said no!”

A few days ago, reporters spotted the Crossing Boundaries film crew shooting a triad fight scene in the streets of Central. Sisley, wearing a set of fake buck teeth which is required for her role, tore through the streets with her large knife, along with thirty other extras. Their fights alerted nearby police, who received several complaints about noise from nearby residents. After chatting with the director, the police left.

crossing-boundaries-sales-presentation-2016.jpg

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

This looks interesting, it's cool to see Tracy go for a law degree add oil! HK Daredevil haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i usually find all red dress creepy lol but if ali wearing it :jacky:

almost forgot owen after failed sitcom:boblaff:

Vinny impersonating Matt Murdock :chow:

• Agree Agree x 1