TVB Drama "Over Run Over" Synopsis

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 13, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

tvb-over-run-over-title.jpg

Fans of time-traveling adventures, make sure to bookmark the date. TVB’s upcoming drama, the sci-fi crime thriller Over Run Over <EU超時任務>, will be premiering on March 21, 2016, succeeding the time slot of Fashion War <潮流教主>. The 22-episode serial stars K9 Cop <警犬巴打> star Tracy Chu (朱千雪) as EU sergeant Ling San-fung, who travels back in time to save her father from a fatal accident. Over Run Over also stars Vincent Wong (王浩信), Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪), Pal Sinn (單立文), Christine Kuo (苟芸慧), Zoie Tam (譚凱琪), and Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗).

Synopsis

The Emergency Unit (EU) is the Hong Kong Police Department’s first line of defense. The team is always the first to respond to emergency situations, and to turn crises into opportunities has always been their goal. EU Sergeant Ling San-fung (Tracy Chu), top of her class, understands this principle more than any other. She is never late to a call, never absent, and races against time to prevent delays and mishaps for every case.

While engaged in an intense shootout with a criminal, San-fung comes across village leader Kwan Ding-ming (Vincent Wong), who is everything but helpful. Not only does he cause the criminal to escape, San-fung also fails to save her father in time—her father dies instantly from a stray bullet, right before her eyes.

Then, the unthinkable happens. San-fung suddenly travels back in time to April 1, three days prior to the incident. She uses this new time traveling ability of hers to save her father, but this results in a series of chain reactions. Ding-ming discovers San-fung’s secret, and uses this opportunity to partner up with San-fung to investigate moles in the police department.

But San-fung quickly finds out that she was never the only one with this unique ability. Her boyfriend Kwok Sheung-ching (Benjamin Yuen), EU leader Chan King-wai (Pal Sinn), and her news reporter friend Lee Chi-ting (Zoie Tam) get pulled into this supernatural power as well. But this abuse of power disrupts timelines, and a series of unpredictable events unfold. If the past can be changed, can the future be controlled?

tvb-over-run-over-temp-poster.jpg

Creds: ihktv

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

This one seems nice ! None of the actor/actress annoys me, it's a good point ! :D

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol, i'm more interested in the sexy Zoie Tam than the whole casts and the drama combine.

4. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

lol you're a man...not me :lol:

I'm not fond of them but not anyone I can't stand, it so hard now to find a cast that completly suits me ;)

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Sounds like another good cop series. With Benjamin and Tracy!

6. tracy look badass on cover :fight: