TVB is trying to save money?

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by itzfannie, Jun 13, 2008.

1. itzfannie

itzfannie Well-Known Member

i noticed some of the parts where they show the signs of the police station and the bar[sing sing bar], it looked really fake like computer put on. ep3 at 32:50 you could see really good lol. anybody notice it?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah that one hahaa.

come to think of it, HK isn't really that big. I think TVB's not trying to save their money, i think it's because they were sponsored so they need to film there. Like those houses people lived in.

That big pretty house with a swimming pool, movies + TVB dramas had filmed there over million times.

Same with the house in Heart of Greed, Survivor's Laws, many others.

3. zrl201

zrl201 Active Member

Its TVB, not Hollywood. Everything is on a budget ;-)

4. kien411!5

kien411!5 New Member

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yer, its prob sponsered there, and but then again, you cant have it at a different bar each time ^^, and yer maybe TVB is on a budget so actors can get more pay lol

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

TVB is always on a buget, but maybe cos they are use to filming those places as well, so they jus reuse them.

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol couldnt they have the bar and blah blah in the Studio, like props and blah blah haha, save money then Bao Chang, and booking the whole place , just Set it up lol

8. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

I do think TVB is trying to save money like..."send Yoyo to school"

9. pinky_1115

pinky_1115 Member

did yu realize when shirley yeung crashed none of the air bags came out? =P
    a good $5000 CAN saved right there. hahaa

10. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

i think with some scenes of the real laboratories and some outdoor scenes is very good for TVB's standard. Non-action drama from TVB is like 90% studio or houses that have been used N-times consecutively. It's not that TVB doesn't have the money, it's cos they make so many series, the number of them stretches out individual series budgets. So they can't afford crashing a real car badly or make a real explosion.

11. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

well, we're lucky that they have different plots.

12. Oh haha you mean when they do the analysis u can see the windows media player playing the shot clip? I don't think this drama is that bad. Maybe they are trying to save money.

13. kitleen

kitleen Member

i was in awe when i discovered that windows media player can do analysis

14. warz2k2

warz2k2 Member

eh i think its to their convience actually, and they wanted to save t ime