TVB series

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by lazybummer, Mar 24, 2009.

1. lazybummer

lazybummer Member

PA has great TV series, I love them very much

2. lazybummer

lazybummer Member

Atv

by the way, why there's not that many ATV series post in PA because they don't have good shows

3. lazybummer

lazybummer Member

somehow, I don't like Torrent link, maybe I have slow internet service which takes me days to finish downloading. DDL is very good for me THANKS to those whom post DDL link

4. Shinnosuki

Shinnosuki Member

I haven't watch any TVB series for many many years now I'm trying to catch up! I'm so happy I found this place~ its very neat! and yea the torrents are slow..but DDL seem so much work to DL one by one..hehe

5. llkook

llkook Member

my mother is tvb drama addict.

6. Baby07

Baby07 Active Member

PA is great cos I can dl TVB and TW series from the same site.

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Another PA appreciation thread? Well done (Y)

There's a few ATV shows here and there on PA, only the good ones eg. Midnight to Central

8. lu0n9

lu0n9 Member

TVB series :p i am tryin to get back into it havent watched it for sometime now. I watch english films more but the other day was just watchin a series when parents had it on was really good so thats why i wanna get back into it, there addicted to them

9. smartangel

smartangel Well-Known Member

tvb drama is the best drama in the world

10. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

debateable ~ there are many good TVB series

11. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

LOL... Winter Melon Tale not withstanding :laugh:

12. angel_eyes

angel_eyes New Member

I went through a phase when i was only watching American movies too. It wasn't until i got unemployed that i started watching whatever i could get my hands on and got back into watching TVB series. I haven't really watched any ATV shows though because i don't know which ones are good.

13. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Personally, I never did like ATV's dramas over TVB's, which I felt were far superior in terms of casting, writing, direction, cinematography, and even production values. However, with documentary and human interests stories, I found ATV's work on par with TVB, and in some instances, to be even better. As for other national origin media? Ha! I watch everything; from the latest bollywood, European, Thai, Japanese, Korean, middle eastern, in addition to US films and shows. I'm a bit of a media hound and I collect a lot of everything (why else would I pay for cable internet)... dancey1

14. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

yap,TB is good for their acting skills even the extras are good and their camera angle and all......I do watch some ATV dramas but thats all....I can't accept those other than TVB mostly for chinese drama.And of course I'm glad I found PA,so I can finally found all the dramas I like.

15. dieunei

dieunei Member

i found PA while searching for some classic TVB series =)
    especially happy many of the non-drama series too can be found here

16. westlife313

westlife313 Member

TVB all the way.... ^ ^

17. cuzi21

cuzi21 Active Member

tvb drama is the best out of asian series.

18. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I don't even know anyone that finished watching Winter Melon Tale. I saw the trailer and that was it for me. It was just a waste of time. But TVB does have some good series from time to time, more so than not.

19. dannii

dannii Member

I like all series, I am starting to watch to Taiwan series, all the stars are all soo young though. I liked Silence that was so sad and touching alittle long but overall very good. some others seemed not that good watching prince turn to frog at the mo on the first chater looks ok.

But TVB seem better cos they have a variety...

20. pakchichai

pakchichai Member

I don't like the torrent files which will be a long term effect for your HD.
    I prefer directly download if the series is good.